World of Cricket | SIGN-UPS ALWAYS OPEN!

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
RANKINGS SYSTEM UPDATE

I've updated a rule in the rankings system to make sure teams that have not played any official games are not ranked higher than teams that have played but lost.
I've also added a new rule where teams that fail to play any official games in a calendar automatically drop down three positions; effective 2001 and onwards.

Old Rule

— If a team is playing their first series and lose it, they join the bottom of the table

Updated Rule

— If a team is playing their first series and lose it, they join the bottom of the table
— However, teams yet to play an official match will still be ranked beneath them

- - -

New Rule

Teams that fail to play an official match (either format) in a calendar year drop down three positions in both formats.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Announcement to All WCC Managers.

I have a proposal on behalf of all Royal Dutch Cricket Association.

We are inviting foreign players to participate in our domestic league (FC Only). The rules are given below.

1. To proceed with this idea, I need minimum 4 players and Max of 8 players (Overseas cap of two players per team)
2. If the foreign player is part of the Champions Team, The respective player will be awarded with one upgrade point from the total upgrades I win. There are certain criteria's, which will be explained below.

Example : in 2000 Season I won 3 Upgrade points for my FC tournament, so I would have given 1 point to the overseas player who as played in the winning team.

Criteria's to Winning Upgrade:

1. The player should be part of the tournament winning Squad.
2. The Managers who accepts my players for their Domestic tournament and provide upgrade points in return (if they are part of the domestic champions) will be given preference.
3. If you don't Run your own league, then Still your players can play and I will provide them my upgrade points if they belong to the winning team and if they are in the Top 3 performers of the season (Either with Bat or Ball)
4. If two players from Same country playing is playing for the winning Team, then still only one point will be awarded and its up to the respective manager to choose which one gets the upgrade.
5. If two players from different countries are playing for the winning Team, then the best performer between them will be awarded the upgrade point based on WCC Player Ranking system.
6. Players Rating will be same as WCC Player rating method.

Now as manager if you are interested, Click on this link to Vote your interest, I will contact your through PM to discuss further, you can PM me if you have any further questions too.

PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTES : this link

Last edited:

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone interested in 'A' tour(s) with Denmark? Of course, outside of the WCC FTP. Similar to how Morocco is playing against Netherlands at the moment. Preferably away as we have been playing a lot at our home conditions.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Anyone interested in 'A' tour(s) with Denmark? Of course, outside of the WCC FTP. Similar to how Morocco is playing against Netherlands at the moment. Preferably away as we have been playing a lot at our home conditions.

You can tour Netherland after my matches with Morocco is finished.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Any National Team would like to play a Friendly Series?

I have a tour lineup with Denmark, But I would prefer to play with countries who have not played a Single match in 2000 (under WCC). If any team is interested contact me in PM and we will arrange.

Note: Interested only in 1 Format. Either Test or ODI. Not both.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
Is there an African confederation? If I sign up as an African nation, could I join it? Otherwise, are African teams active enough to create one?

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Is there an African confederation? If I sign up as an African nation, could I join it? Otherwise, are African teams active enough to create one?
There are currently four African nations, and we are probably going to start an African confederation from next season onwards because the current calendar is full atm. But since you've chosen Vanuatu, we can also have an Oceanian confederation now.

For me I will be going towards Japan because it seems like their is too many European nations.
Glad to see you around after all this time bubba. And also very glad that you've chosen a non-European nation, because yes, the league is overflowing with them atm. :p

Users who are viewing this thread