Worn balls for 79C

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Ross,

Many thanks for the dedication and effort you guys are bringing to this game. It looks fantastic and the level of detail is outstanding.

I have a question about the ball wear ? specifically if there will be different types of ball and if they will wear differently? E.g. The Duke and Reader balls behave differently to Kookaburra in terms of wear, when /how much they swing or reverse etc. I understand you are not giving away details of licenses etc. so don?t expect you to confirm Dukes / Readers / Kookaburras etc. but maybe you can confirm if there are different ball types that have different characteristics or not?

Also, will all balls (of the same type) behave the same or differently? I mean that sometimes a ball just won?t swing as much as another ball even in the same conditions and same bowler etc. Will there be variations like this?

(p.s. I can?t even believe there is going to be a cricket game that has paid such attention to detail that even asking such questions is not entirely ridiculous! No chances that anyone at Big Ant is a big fan of Rugby Union is there?;))

Users who are viewing this thread