Worst Job you ever had?

Shhubham

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
the worst which i ever had..?
Let me think..
ya..a year ago in diwali.i was given the job to check a bunch of lights whether they are working or not by using tester..while i was working with..by mistake i touched the wire of the lights and i got a shock for at least 6 seconds..:eek::sarcasm:facepalm

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Foot Locker, I hated that place. I work in Tim Hortons, it sucks too but I like the pay :D.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Foot Locker, I hated that place. I work in Tim Hortons, it sucks too but I like the pay :D.

Foot Locker is awesome. I got a mate who works there and I get Air Forces, Superstars, anything I want - for dirt cheap, $50 actually. RRP is usually around $100-$200.

blazerix

Club Captain
Foot Locker is awesome. I got a mate who works there and I get Air Forces, Superstars, anything I want - for dirt cheap, $50 actually. RRP is usually around $100-$200.

true dat but seriously,my manager was a complete ******; althought I did get Air Forces for $40 CDN. :D Anyways I'm loving the pay Tim Hortons is giving me, I also get free donuts!

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
My job is still ace.

Although I was in 8pm-half 3 monday night, then up at 9 tuesday morning for uni. Then the same for tuesday night/wednesday morning . Which is quite gruelling, to say the least. Same last friday, only I didn't have to get up saturday morning.

I should be in tonight but I'm not well, dealing cards would easily spread the germs so I'll phone in sick.

Users who are viewing this thread