Wrestling Dangers and Deaths

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
To be fair I'd rather die being famous at a younger age while making millions of dollars then die at an older age while living an ordinary life.

Living in your 70's or 80's would suck.

You'd rather die alone with cash then watch your children grow up? Your grandchildren? Don't you want to see how the world will be in like, 70 years? My grandpa is 75, look at how much the world has changed since 1933. The world has changed so much in just 15 years of my life!

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You'd rather die alone with cash then watch your children grow up? Your grandchildren? Don't you want to see how the world will be in like, 70 years? My grandpa is 75, look at how much the world has changed since 1933. The world has changed so much in just 15 years of my life!
He's an emo, dont worry about him, Rohit.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
To be fair I'd rather die being famous at a younger age while making millions of dollars then die at an older age while living an ordinary life.

Living in your 70's or 80's would suck.

Unless you're filthy rich and have a 30 year old girlfriend!!! (provided you still have the necessary physical fitness, of course)!! :)

sd92

International Coach
I think he got fired because wwe had nothing to do with him after his mnm days.
That's right. He then went onto the independent circuit and now works for WWE's ex. development territory, Ohio Valley where he is Television Champion.

Users who are viewing this thread