• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
photo.jpg
If you are thinking of getting your hands around NXT Championship I have got bad news for you because that fatty old Joe had agreed to defend a title against me and I ain't no Joe Blow and I ain't Holy Joe either so when you face me for the title when I'm done with that Samoan who is trying hard to be in the NXT at an age when he should have been a veteran in WWE, make sure you are prepared to play with FIRE!

And as for you Joe! I don't even know what you are doing in this business. When my dad was your age, he was one of the most feared man in WWE and I'm going to follow suit. It is just that I ain't good man to put jobbers over me like my father did.

For those who did not understand, I am trying to create a storyline here between myself, Samoa Joe and Rishabh's wrestler.

PS: Since the original Kane is too old now, I am playing the character of a 20 odd year old wrestler son of Glenn Jacobs who has the same wrestling name, physique,strength and mannerisms as the original Kane of 1997-2001 had.
I don't have time to face loser like you. All I want is that NXT Championship which I will take soon without wasting time on you.
NXT GM - You have to earn it why not there be two triple threat matches and there winners face each other and the champion at the PPV.

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
photo.jpg
If you are thinking of getting your hands around NXT Championship I have got bad news for you because that fatty old Joe had agreed to defend a title against me and I ain't no Joe Blow and I ain't Holy Joe either so when you face me for the title when I'm done with that Samoan who is trying hard to be in the NXT at an age when he should have been a veteran in WWE, make sure you are prepared to play with FIRE!

And as for you Joe! I don't even know what you are doing in this business. When my dad was your age, he was one of the most feared man in WWE and I'm going to follow suit. It is just that I ain't good man to put jobbers over me like my father did.

For those who did not understand, I am trying to create a storyline here between myself, Samoa Joe and Rishabh's wrestler.

PS: Since the original Kane is too old now, I am playing the character of a 20 odd year old wrestler son of Glenn Jacobs who has the same wrestling name, physique,strength and mannerisms as the original Kane of 1997-2001 had.

NXT GM - You have to earn it why not there be two triple threat matches and there winners face each other and the champion at the PPV.

I don't fear fire but I think its time for you to fear me because I am here to be the best wrestler in the world and I will become that very soon. So if I have to beat you or any other wrestler to be the best then let the show begin because I am here to win and I am gonna win like the way I want and you won't like it afterwards. Start fearing me because I am the fire extinguisher of your fire and I will leave you in ashes.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
I think Daivari has taken to his cowardice and went hiding.
Mohammad Hassan Daivari does not hide. He does not back down from a fight. You want to fight? Let's do it, You and Me, one-on-one, next week.

My contendership will not be on the line. You know why? Because YOU DON'T DESERVE IT! You don't deserve MY No.1 contendership for the NXT Hardcore Championship. I am the Great Mohammad Hassan Daivari. I'm the best in the world. Believe that!

I'm a terrible trash talker. :/

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
My contendership will not be on the line. You know why? Because YOU DON'T DESERVE IT! You don't deserve MY No.1 contendership for the NXT Hardcore Championship. I am the Great Mohammad Hassan Daivari. I'm the best in the world. Believe that!
Coward,afraid you are gonna lose the match.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I'm not afraid of losing, I'm not afraid of dying, but I am afraid of killing You.

Which might just happen if You step into my den...
So why not put the number one contendership on the line because I am gonna walk into your so called den and grab tgat spot from you.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
photo.jpg
Be it to 2 or 20! When I step into the ring, I will make sure I have my house all clean and that I'm the last man standing.

I don't fear fire but I think its time for you to fear me because I am here to be the best wrestler in the world and I will become that very soon. So if I have to beat you or any other wrestler to be the best then let the show begin because I am here to win and I am gonna win like the way I want and you won't like it afterwards. Start fearing me because I am the fire extinguisher of your fire and I will leave you in ashes.
photo.jpg
Ha ha ha! This ain't no fireplace in your home. I'd be bringing the HELLFIRE and be rest assured those pathetic DCPs of yours won't be any good for you.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I´ve thrown out challenges to two wrestlers so far. Both have gone into hiding since. One didn´t even answer my challenge, because he was too afraid of stepping in the ring with me. This proves that i am too good for these goons in the NXT roster. I don´t give a damn about the NXT Championship, i don´t give a damn about NXT, and i don´t give a damn about GMs and commissioners. I will be the top man in this company, and i will do it by beating up people, not by running behind titles or the fans´ support.

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
photo.jpg
Ha ha ha! This ain't no fireplace in your home. I'd be bringing the HELLFIRE and be rest assured those pathetic DCPs of yours won't be any good for you.

We will see that when I will kick you a$$ in the next episode.

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Owens - You really think like that it's quite pathetic why don't you face me next week and thereafter we will see who is the better guy.

Bring it on, next episode Nginator versus Kevin Owens. I'll be kicking the fat right outta you.

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
NXT_logo.png

NXT KICK-OFF PRE-SHOW
NXT General Manager - Welcome Everyone to NXT as the NXT PPV is just 4days away from the next week so , It will be better to find out Our Number One Contender for the NXT Championship who will face Samoa Joe so I have planned the matches out foe tonight so thanks.
1st Match One on One [Normal]
Kevin Owens vs Nginator
2nd Match One on One [No Holds Barred]
{If Ryder wins he will face MHD next week for no1 Contendership}
Jack Ryder vs Mohhamed Hasan Daivari

3rd Match One on One [Normal]
Umair Nazim vs Naman Thakur
4th Match Triple Threat [No Holds Barred]
{Winner faces the Winner of 2nd Triple Threat next week to crown the No1 Contender for NXT Championship}

Rishabh vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kevin Steen
(Main Event)5th Match Triple Threat [No Holds Barred]
{Winner faces the Winner of 1st Triple Threat next week to crown the No1 Contender for NXT Championship}

Kane vs Uppertaker vs Shinnok
@Umair2000 @Naman Thakur @Na Maloom Afraad @zwarrior @Jack Ryder @Sami Kumar @rishabh96 @Samuels @CerealKiller @MrNginator

Last edited:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
nxt-logo-jpg.171317

NXT KICK-OFF PRE-SHOW
NXT General Manager - Welcome Everyone to NXT as the NXT PPV is just 4days away from the next week so , It will be better to find out Our Number One Contender for the NXT Championship who will face Samoa Joe so I have planned the matches out foe tonight so thanks.
1st Match One on One [Normal]
Kevin Owens vs Nginator
2nd Match One on One [No Holds Barred]
{If Ryder wins he will face MHD next week for no1 Contendership}
Jack Ryder vs Mohhamed Hasan Daivari

3rd Match One on One [Normal]
Umair Nazim vs Naman Thakur
4th Match Triple Threat [No Holds Barred]
{Winner faces the Winner of 2nd Triple Threat next week to crown the No1 Contender for NXT Championship}

Rishabh vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kevin Steen
(Main Event)5th Match Triple Threat [No Holds Barred]
{Winner faces the Winner of 1st Triple Threat next week to crown the No1 Contender for NXT Championship}

Kane vs Uppertaker vs Shinnok
@Umair2000 @Naman Thakur @Na Maloom Afraad @zwarrior @Jack Ryder @Sami Kumar @rishabh96 @Samuels @CerealKiller @MrNginator
I´m breaking kayfabe here, but Rishabh and Kane should be in the same match, as they have a storyline going on.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
I have a match against Naman The Guy that does press conferences ! are you kidding me !!

Users who are viewing this thread