Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
photo.jpg
Corbin! Be ready to be in the dustbin because when you face the Big Red Machine, you would not have anywhere to hide.

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
nxt-logo-jpg.171317

THE WEDNESDAY NIGHT NXT FIRST EPISODE
1st Match Fatal Four way
Shinsuke Naakamura vs Mohammed Hasan Daivari vs Jack Ryder vs Fernando
Mohammed starts the match with Nakamura and Nakamura drops Mohammed with clotheslines and a dropkick out side Fernando hits Jack with the spine buster and gut buster by Fernando to Jack, Fernando connects with the hurricurana and Fernando connects with Back stabber to Jack and hits the big splash to Jack but Jack kicks out and Jack launches the comeback Jack connects with the Last ride and hits the Falcon Arrow but Mohammed saves the match Nakamura hits Mohammed with Knee trembler but Mohammed kicks out and Mohammed is Irish whipped to barricade , steps and the floor by Nakamura and Nakamura connects with the double foot stomp on Mohammed on the announce table and covers him but Fernando saves the match Jack connects with his finisher the 450 splash but Mohammed saves the match and sends both the men out and after connecting with the ISIS Mohammed gets Nakamura in the knee submission but Fernando breaks it Fernando hits his finisher to Jack outside but Mohammed gets Nakamura in the Rolling Kneebar and before Fernando could save the match Nakamura taps out.LR.jpg
The Last Ride Connected.
450 Jack.jpg
Ryder with a 450 Splash
ISIS.jpg
ISIS to Nakamura outside the ringMHDL.jpg
Rolling knee bar locked but Fernando breaks it.
MHDL2.jpg The Rolling kneebar and Nakamura taps out beforeFernando can help.
WINNER - Mohammed Hasan Daivari BY SUBMISSION
@Na Maloom Afraad
@Jack Ryder
2nd Match One on One
Kane vs Baron Corbin
After a long struggle between Kane and Corbin, Kane hits the Chokeslam and his finisher the Adjustment Piledriver Corbin though kicks out and initiates his Comeback moves Corbin drops Kane with the a big head punch and Corbin big kicks and hits Kane with a big Superplex and covers him but Kane kicks out Corbin is frustrated and hits two back to back falcon arrows and plants Kane with the END OF DAYS but Kane stays in it Kane hits Corbin with the two more Chokeslams and another Piledriver but Corbin kicks out at two and half Kane goes for another Piledriver Kane reverses in into the END OF DAYS but Kane gets his boot to the bottom rope Corbin goes for another FINISHER but Kane reverse into a DDT and hits the PILEDRIVER and picks up the win.
CS.jpg
First Chokeslam by Kane.
AP.jpg
Followed by the Adjustment Piledriver.FA.jpg
Second of two Falcon Arrows.ED.jpg
The End of Days but Kane Kicks out.CS1.jpg
Another Chokeslam overall the third.AP1.jpg
And the final Adjustment Piledriver for the win.
Winner - Kane By Pinfall
@Samuels
2nd Fatal Four Way
Umair Nazim vs Finn Balor vs Kevin Steen and Shinsuke Nakamura
Umair Nazim goes after Kevin Steen and Balor goes after Nakamura at the bell. Nakamura is Irish whipped out of the ring Balor with a big clothesline to Nakamura Balor drops Nakamura with a knee strike inside the ring Umair Nazim sends Kevin Steen face first into the top turnbuckle and drops him with the inverted body slam Balor went for another knee strike but Nakamura reversed it into a spine buster Nakamura with a dropkick to Balor , Nakamura connects the Alabama slam and Nakamura send Balor face first into the steel ring post Kevin Steen fights back with a series of right hands Balor connects with the power bomb and drops Umair Nazim with the enziguiri meanwhile Nakamura gets in the ring and goes after Kevin Steen and connects with the Strong running knee but Umair Nazim breaks up the count Umair Nazim connects with the UKO to Balor but Balor kicks out , Nakamura Connects with the Knee Trembler his 2nd Finisher to Umair Nazim but Umair Nazim kicks out . Steen hits the Pop up powerbomb for a two count to Nakamura, Umair Nazim Hits the UKO again this time to Nakamura but Nakamura kicks out. Outside the ring Kevin Steen Hits the Back stabber and goes for his finisher but Balor Irish Whips him into the Steps. Nazim connects with the Dark Matter to pick up the win.UKO.jpg The UkoPop.jpg
The Pop-up-Powerbomb inside the ring.DM.jpg
The Dark Matter for the win.
Winner - Umair Nazim By Pinfall
@Umair2000 @CerealKiller Match"]
3rd Fatal Four Way
Nginator vs Kevin Owens vs Naman Thakur vs Rishabh
Naman Thakur starts with a handshake with Nginator but as the bell rings Kevin Owens goes after Rishabh at a rapid rate Kevin Owens with kicks to mid section Kevin Owens hits the Spinebuster and sends Rishabh face first to the steel steps and begins sending his face into the announce table Naman Thakur hits the Dropkick Naman Thakur connects with the Powerslam Naman Thakur with multiple running chops Nginator with and enziguiri Nginator hits the elbow drop Nginator connects with a Moonsault and makes his way to the top rope and he connects with the coup the grace but Naman Thakur gets his right leg to the bottom rope Naman Thakur recovers within sometime Naman Thakur with a body splash on Nginator on the announce table Kevin Owens connects with the Superkick and goes for the pop-up-powerbomb but Rishabh reverses into the G.T.S. for a two count Naman Thakur hits the five star frog splash and the Burning Hammer on the steel chair but Rishabh saves the match Kevin Owens with the Pop-Up Powerbomb to Rishabh and Naman Thakur with another burning Hammer to Nginator Naman Thakur sends Kevin Owens out of the ring and covers Nginator to pick up the win.
BH.jpg 1st Burning Hammer to Nginator
SK.jpg Kevin With a big Superkick out side the ring.BHS.jpg
Burning Hammer on Owens on the steel chair.BH1.jpg
Final Burning Hammer for the win.
Winner - Naman Thakur
@Naman Thakur @MrNginator @rishabh96
One on One
Shinnok vs Uppertaker
After a back and forth match Uppertaker hits the F-5 for a two-count Uppertaker with a series of punches and a side slam, Uppertaker goes for another F-5 but Shinnok reverses it into the G.T.S. and connects with the Swanton Bomb but Uppertaker kicks out at two-and-half Shinnok goes for another G.T.S. but Uppertaker counters with a big Kick Uppertaker hits the Chicken-Wing Gutbuster for the for a two count Shinnok hits the 2nd GTS and follows it up with the Swanton Bomb for the win.
GTS.jpg GTS TO Uppertaker.Untitled-5.jpg
King - F-5 Its over for me.GTS.jpg
The second Go to Sleep.
GB1.jpg
The Gutbuster but shinnok got the leg to the bottom rope.SB.jpg
The Swanton Bomb for the win.

Last edited:

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India

Player|Matches|Wins|Loses|Championships|Current Championship|Current Allies|Current Tag Team Partner|Wallet
Mohammed Hasan Daivari|1|1|0|0|-|-|-|-
Kane|1|1|0|0|-|-|-|-
Kevin Steen|1|0|1|0|-|-|-|-
Nginator|1|0|1|0|-|-|-|-
Jack Ryder|1|0|1|0|-|-|-|-
Rishabh|1|0|1|0|-|-|-|-
Umair Nazim|1|1|0|0|-|-|-|-
Naman Thakur|1|1|0|0|-|-|-|-
Shinnok|1|1|0|0|-|-|-|-
Uppertaker|1|0|1|0|-|-|-|-
Players status.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Daivari,Daivari you think you are winner because you got to make one of our opponent to tap out to you while they were still two competitors left to be defeated you think you can claim that as a win.Why don't you try to defeat the others in elimination match.I challenge you for a Triple Threat match with me,you and fernando for the spot in the NXT Harcore Title match.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Umair Nazim, you cost me that match. I had it won. I want you one on one, and i'll show you who is the better man.

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Daivari,Daivari you think you are winner because you got to make one of our opponent to tap out to you while they were still two competitors left to be defeated you think you can claim that as a win.Why don't you try to defeat the others in elimination match.I challenge you for a Triple Threat match with me,you and fernando for the spot in the NXT Harcore Title match.
Umair Nazim, you cost me that match. I had it won. I want you one on one, and i'll show you who is the better man.
@Umair2000 @Na Maloom Afraad
Do you guys agree for the match ups and are you ready to put your Number one contender spot on the line ?

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Daivari,Daivari you think you are winner because you got to make one of our opponent to tap out to you while they were still two competitors left to be defeated you think you can claim that as a win.Why don't you try to defeat the others in elimination match.I challenge you for a Triple Threat match with me,you and fernando for the spot in the NXT Hardcore Title match.
You think You can trash talk Me into risking my number one contender-ship? Well You're DAMN WRONG! It doesn't matter how I win, a win is a win. I made the so called "King" of strong style tap out! There is nothing You can do about it. I won, fair and square, I am the best in the world. And, I know I can beat You on any day of the week, because that's what I do! I'm the Great Mohammed Hassan Daivari! Bow down to Me and surrender! *drops mic

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Naman Thakur said in yesterday's press conference

He will show his aggression in the game & let the other dogs bark , I'll show them in the ring.....

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
How about NO.
I knew it. You're too much of a coward.[DOUBLEPOST=1470415390][/DOUBLEPOST]
Naman Thakur said in yesterday's press conference

He will show his aggression in the game & let the other dogs bark , I'll show them in the ring.....
What kind of wrestler does press conferences? You're ridicolous! :lol

Users who are viewing this thread