XBOX 360 shame list

madmattg

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok, so after alot of games where people just keep quitting when they are getting beaten I have decided to compile a list to shame these people so feel free to add you people that we should stay away from.

Again another point all these people starting other ID's so you can hit and run when you lose, get a grip the games there to be played, have a look in the mirror and have a reality check.

Ok so why did this start the latest game I was having was against a guy going by the ID "ThaNorthernBear" I thought hey its a good game he started well as I had only scored 26 of the first two over and after hitting a bit more rythum ended at 1/79 of my 6. I was thinking ok a good match is about to unfold then as i had him at 6/17 of 2.5 he quits.

Come on man up and play the game as this is happening over and over and over Im getting completly annoyed by peoples approach to playing the game.

Anyway after my rant the first on my list with many more to follow im sure is

ThaNorthenBear - wuss quit at 6/17 chasing 1/80 of 6

ozzejackhammer - 9/477 (50.0 Overs) added by dezzagod - who was chasing and at 3/472 (44.2 Overs) and 3 hours of game play had the loser quit on him

Last edited:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is always a problem with online play, thats why its good to play with your mates:)

madmattg

International Cricketer
Yes have to agree the online factor is losing its attraction due to so many just needing a tissue to dry their eyes.

dezzagod

Club Cricketer
Gee a shame list...Where can i start. I have so many people on my avoid list from quitting this game. I think I will just name the worst.

50 over ICC CWC Warm Up Match (Club)
ozzejackhammer - 9/477 (50.0 Overs)
dezzagod - 3/472 (44.2 Overs)

After about 3 hours or so of gameplay...
ozzejackhammer - quit

Welshrich

School Cricketer
Thought I would refresh this thread, a couple to avoid are....

Shabb Shabba
Killer Mungo.

Welshrich

School Cricketer
Couple more to add to the list....

Jamiesomersuk......disconnected after I hit 28 off the first over of the match....whats all that about !!!

add1990....Scored my first online century- 197-3 (10 overs- Jayawardene 109)......disconnected after I reduced him to 45-5 !!!

JustT1m

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Temmant, every ball was either a beamer, or slow pitched at the umpires feet delivery from a spinner. Also, after i disconnected (yes, I disconnected because i got rather peeved at the way he was playing, first time ive actually done that) he sent me some rather offensive messages......

Not a nice guy and definately doesnt know how to play the game.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
That sort of problem will always be there with online play. I am wondering if there is an official ranking system in place from Codies where even if someone quits means that a loss is added against his ID.

xfodder

School Cricketer
im adding steveochef, he played his full 20 overs got around 215, i went to bat ... i was going pretty well and was on target, so what did he do ? he used 2 slow bowlers and bowled so short it was almost bouncing twice!

king_of_slaves_

School Cricketer
agree with that. I played him too a couple of days ago and I was chasing 316 of 20 overs. he bowled the first couple of overs (first 4 to be exact) and I was like at 80 runs for 1 wicket down. Then he started to use that technique with a spin bowler. Bowling way outside off... I couldn't hit it anywhere but offside and he had a full packed offside field :mad ( but i completed the whole game bcause I'm not a loser like him)

tankayank

School Cricketer
uk quitters

Ok, so after alot of games where people just keep quitting when they are getting beaten I have decided to compile a list to shame these people so feel free to add you people that we should stay away from.

Again another point all these people starting other ID's so you can hit and run when you lose, get a grip the games there to be played, have a look in the mirror and have a reality check.

Ok so why did this start the latest game I was having was against a guy going by the ID "ThaNorthernBear" I thought hey its a good game he started well as I had only scored 26 of the first two over and after hitting a bit more rythum ended at 1/79 of my 6. I was thinking ok a good match is about to unfold then as i had him at 6/17 of 2.5 he quits.

Come on man up and play the game as this is happening over and over and over Im getting completly annoyed by peoples approach to playing the game.

Anyway after my rant the first on my list with many more to follow im sure is

ThaNorthenBear - wuss quit at 6/17 chasing 1/80 of 6

ozzejackhammer - 9/477 (50.0 Overs) added by dezzagod - who was chasing and at 3/472 (44.2 Overs) and 3 hours of game play had the loser quit on him
these folk are frign vermin hands up all who quit on me , 3year xboxlive never quit u all stink , southern hemisphere respect brovers. fk uk gamers . low morality no code no chance bllx

Users who are viewing this thread