Xbox - does game purchase carry over to Series S/X

Rob Stanworth

Club Captain
Hey all.

I bought the game on the original Xbox One and I'm pretty disappointed with the graphics compared to some of the really smooth looking next gen videos.

So, this could be the nudge to upgrade to a Series S.

What I want to know is, will my Xbox One digital purchase carry over to Series S? Can't recall if I saw something from Ross which covered this...

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Hey all.

I bought the game on the original Xbox One and I'm pretty disappointed with the graphics compared to some of the really smooth looking next gen videos.

What I want to know is, will my Xbox One digital purchase carry over to Series S? Can't recall if I saw something from Ross which covered this...
Yeah,it's the same game,just a bigger download.

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey all.

Any game that worked on your Xbox One (Including all 360 and original Xbox games that worked on the One - with the tiny exception of anything that required a Kinect) will work on a Series S or X. Digital games you own will be waiting for you in your library. Disc games (Series X only, Series S doesn't have a disc drive) just need to pop in to authenticate your ownership like normal. You can even transfer your installed games over using your local network so you only have to download the X/S update, not the whole game, if your internet is slow.

Users who are viewing this thread