XBOX LIVE - Gamertags

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have not signed up for live yet but i have created an offline profile, for now. LtMatt. I guess this is all rather useless though until i get around to signing up.

P

pcfan123

Gas, I think its funny that you could not afford a ps3 yet you bought a 360 and now are getting live. In less than a year that 360 will cost way more than the end cost of a ps3.

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I have not signed up for live yet but i have created an offline profile, for now. LtMatt. I guess this is all rather useless though until i get around to signing up.

Dude, you get free trial One month XBOX Live Gold membership for the 1st three gamertags on your XBOX 360. Just use the free membership this time.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Gas, I think its funny that you could not afford a ps3 yet you bought a 360 and now are getting live. In less than a year that 360 will cost way more than the end cost of a ps3.

Well i had a budget of ?200, for that i got an xbox 360, with pad, 1 month free trial xbox live, international cricket and fifa world cup 2010. A ps3 base unit would cost ?250, already ?50 over my budget before i bought any games.

Dude, you get free trial One month XBOX Live Gold membership for the 1st three gamertags on your XBOX 360. Just use the free membership this time.

Have done.

I'm Signed up as LtMatt81 and ready to play. I went online but could not find any games. :(

I'll be up for a game with someone if we can arrange something.

Have played a couple of offline games on hard so far and have not managed to score any boundaries without using the lofted button. :doh

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

Just saying, to save 50 pounds you are now going to end up spending a lot more if you play on live and buy accessories To each their own.

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Just saying, to save 50 pounds you are now going to end up spending a lot more if you play on live and buy accessories To each their own.

Buddy, there are pros and cons of every console. For better online we spend money on accessories and live. Live costs around 50$ per year which isn't a bad deal as the experience is worth it. And accessories are not that necessary, I just got a 120gb hdd and an XBOX Live headset for my XBOX 360 that's it.

Boundaries

Club Cricketer
Good game today mate, well for you lol.

Smacked Swann around like there was no tommorow, hopefully I can be more of a challenge another time.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors

Well if you factor in the costs of two games, then it will cost more than ?250. Also, i didn't buy the xbox to game online, ill use my pc for that. However, i will make use of the 1 month free trial.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Well I've played 3 games so far, and all have disconnected after around 5-15 minutes.

Two of the games were against some guy from India, but i think the first game i played was against some british guy.

The online play is also rather boring, as it just seems to be a slog fest.

Think ill more than likely end up just playing this game offline unless they up the difficulty to hard.

Last edited:

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Well I've played 3 games so far, and all have disconnected after around 5-15 minutes.

Two of the games were against some guy from India, but i think the first game i played was against some british guy.

The online play is also rather boring, as it just seems to be a slog fest.

Think ill more than likely up end just playing this game offline unless they up the difficulty to hard.

That Indian guy was me.

Users who are viewing this thread