XBOX Live ID's

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Guys you might aswell stay offline tommorow (if it arrives tommorow) because you wont have any luck facing me, I mean I would consider playing if there was an option for everyone vs me but looks like theres not so........sorry for ruining your online expiriances with my 'out of this world skills'

:p

king_of_slaves_

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is hould be getting the game tomoz but not sure when I'll be going on to play online. Now, I'm just hoping my dad who is in England atm gets the right game and for the 360 cause it will be a piss off if he brings it for the PS2 :rolleyes:

madmattg

International Cricketer
duffarama said:
Are you still stuck in a wet paper bag Matt? :p

Looking forward to thrasing you in BLIC 07. :)

Well, Well, Well.

The insults are coming early, that would intersting if you could back up the action and actually play some decent cricket.

Oh yeah bring it on baby.

king_of_slaves_

School Cricketer
king_of_slaves_ said:
Is hould be getting the game tomoz but not sure when I'll be going on to play online. Now, I'm just hoping my dad who is in England atm gets the right game and for the 360 cause it will be a piss off if he brings it for the PS2 :rolleyes:

Just like I said, I didn't get my game so I'll be ordering in online now :rolleyes: . I'll let you guys know when I can join online tourny's until then take me out from tournament volenteers please. thnx

Machine

School Cricketer
Online mode is pretty good when playing against mature people. Played against a guy today (his gamertag is SupremeNemisis) and I was on track for a big margin win (after batting first), he lost 4 wickets for around 20 runs and started insulting down the microphone (using some very bad foul language).

Some people really need to grow up, I'd hate for this to happen against a younger person than me who should not really have to hear such language.

Last edited:

madmattg

International Cricketer
I love online, but until the patch fixes the crashes its very dissapointing.

Aswell as people playing the game unlike cricket walking all the way across their stumps etc. Its annoying to watch people use the glitches in online mode.

Bopper_T

School Cricketer
I don't have the game yet (getting it later today) but thought I might as well post my gamer tag.
GT:BopperT

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
madmattg said:
Well, Well, Well.

The insults are coming early, that would intersting if you could back up the action and actually play some decent cricket.

Oh yeah bring it on baby.
Get ready to be terminated young padawan. I see a disturbance in the force. ;)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
xfodder said:
thats impossible !

Believe me when it comes to Duff nothings impossible although I know what you mean ;)

Btw, anyone had any nail biters so far and how is the connection while in matches for you guys?

xfodder

School Cricketer
ive played a few matches ... but i suck so i keep getting smashed !

live id is dissociate btw :) a few of you could have already whooped my ass already :)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I've added Xbox Live ID as a custom profile field. It's set to appear on your profile page but not under your avatar.

D

Deleted member 11215

could you get it to show on the template? and maybe get rid of something else if it looks to cluttered.

Users who are viewing this thread