XBox Max Drive

Man Of Kent

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Help,

I've finally received my XBox Max Drive I ordered 6 weeks ago to allow me to update my game with the Real Names Patch only to find that I can't get the software to work.

Can anyone who has one of these devices help me with the following problem:

When I open the software there's a list of game saves that seems to have come with the software on the right hand side which are stored in the default directory of:

C:\Program Files\Datel\MaxDrive XBox\Saves

But there's no way as far as I can see of browsing the rest of my hard disk for the download I have for BLIC. If I place the download within that directory, or any other downloads that I have tried it doesn't appear on the list even if I click Refresh.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance

Marty :crying

buttsy00

School Cricketer
xbox downloads

How/where can I download updates for the xbox version?

wazzer

School Cricketer
i got a max drive.if you got the real names patch off here it dont work.it's either not a xbox save or it is in a different format that max drive can not read.

buttsy00

School Cricketer
What is a xbox max drive? I have a modded xbox...

Do you know where I can get downloads for the xbox?

wazzer

School Cricketer
it's a usb memory stick for xbox.check the forums there's loads of kits,adboards and logos that work for xbox.good luck

buttsy00

School Cricketer
So all the kits, adboards and logos for the pc work fine when transferred to the xbox?

What about the player editor? Will that work with the xbox?

cartman

School Cricketer
Different pitches

I have had a quick flick through the forum and can't find anything on the pitches, I played a test match on a hard pitch (test level, England v Aus, me england) Australia took 2 1/2 days to crawl to 450, I then banged 420 in 55 overs then they batted on for a draw.

So what I am trying to do is effectively make the batting harder for both teams, if I choose a crumbling wicket or a sticky wicket will it be harder for both teams to bat or just me (and not the X Box computer player?).

Any help appreciated.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The manual has the amount of spin/seam/swing for each wicket in it. The other thing you can do is to use player editor and make the bowlers better. Really fast bowling is very hard to play.

Users who are viewing this thread