Managed to edit Teams + Kits in BLIC 95 XBOX Version!

goweriscrap

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know that the Brian Lara International Cricket 95 is outdated now that the latest version of the game is available on different platforms. However I have discovered something interesting with this older version of the game that I would like to share with every keen player of this version of the game on the XBOX platform.

A few weeks back I was trying to figure out whether it was possible to update the teams + some of the graphics within the originally released Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 XBOX version. Last week I finally managed to successfully achieve this by having an updated version of this game running on my XBOX with both edited teams and also different one-day kits from the ones that were officially included as part of the original release.

Firstly I used the World Cup 92 patch that someone made and I installed it onto the Windows version of Brian Lara International Cricket. The reason I used this patch is because it has both authentically edited teams (from the 1992 World Cup) plus their kits/shirts that were worn at that time.

I used xbox ripping software to extract the entire contents of the Brian Lara Cricket ISO to a hard drive directory within my PC.

Then I copied over the required patch files (Teams + Kits data files) from within the directory of my BLIC Windows version to the same directory of the ripped XBOX BLIC version.

Then it was a simple case of making a fresh ISO image from the modified XBOX BLIC directory on my hard drive, and burning it onto a blank DVD disk for playing within my XBOX.

HUNGRYLION

School Cricketer
Wow mate, you really rock

:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Man, modding a console. Well done! But what about PSX or PS2? We are always left hangin!

HUNGRYLION

School Cricketer
I know that the Brian Lara International Cricket 95 is outdated now that the latest version of the game is available on different platforms. However I have discovered something interesting with this older version of the game that I would like to share with every keen player of this version of the game on the XBOX platform.

A few weeks back I was trying to figure out whether it was possible to update the teams + some of the graphics within the originally released Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 XBOX version. Last week I finally managed to successfully achieve this by having an updated version of this game running on my XBOX with both edited teams and also different one-day kits from the ones that were officially included as part of the original release.

Firstly I used the World Cup 92 patch that someone made and I installed it onto the Windows version of Brian Lara International Cricket. The reason I used this patch is because it has both authentically edited teams (from the 1992 World Cup) plus their kits/shirts that were worn at that time.

I used xbox ripping software to extract the entire contents of the Brian Lara Cricket ISO to a hard drive directory within my PC.

Then I copied over the required patch files (Teams + Kits data files) from within the directory of my BLIC Windows version to the same directory of the ripped XBOX BLIC version.

Then it was a simple case of making a fresh ISO image from the modified XBOX BLIC directory on my hard drive, and burning it onto a blank DVD disk for playing within my XBOX.

Like i always said- STEP BY STEP AND PACE BY PACE A LITTLE PATIENCE WINS THE RACE. The work was really tiresome, but......

Users who are viewing this thread