XBox ONE Classic Bowling and Fielding

anand.vivek

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi All,

I am new to Ashes cricket game and need some help with the classic bowling and fielding in XBOX..My doubts are regarding career mode with fast bowling.

• After selecting the seam angle and length say (A or Y), the Right Stick selects jump time, release and the line. But moving the left stick after the jump or at the last second before releasing the ball does anything ?
  • After the jump (moving Right Stick down) or at the last second, does holding LB/RB changes the pitch of the delivery ?
  • In career mode, during bowling, which button I should press for return catch or to stop the deliveries hit straight ?
  • This is for other fielders What button should I press for jumping to catch the ball if is just sailing above the fielders head.. Also near the boundary line, is there any button to make the fielder jump or stretch to just catch the ball going overhead ? The reason I am asking is because the AI took a catch on the boundary line when I was batting.
  • I am playing in Amateur difficulty, getting wickets in test matches by bowling good length deliveries with seam, but in ODI and T20, wickets don't seem to come. Do I need to do anything different ?

Users who are viewing this thread