India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Even last year you didn't get any... Still I couldn't see your match changing spells or breathtaking innings.
He'll smash you out of rhe park, last time he was a genuine seamer!

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
He'll smash you out of rhe park, last time he was a genuine seamer!
Only if he can find his place in the starting XI :p

ROlson

Club Captain
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I would like to thank the owners for allocating an ability point to me! I thought I wasn't even going to leave the pavilion, but it looks like you plan on having some use for me! :thumbs

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I would like to thank the owners for allocating an ability point to me! I thought I wasn't even going to leave the pavilion, but it looks like you plan on having some use for me! :thumbs
It wouldn’t have made any sense to leave that smile in the dressignroom :p

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
gettyimages-526591420-1483878779-800.jpg

:bat:Kushal Choudhury @LiveLoveABD BAT(RHB)-Middle Order ★★★★★/DNB - KL Rahul

looking nice as KL Rahul! :yes

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Welcome everyone to the exclusive interview with our world famous best reporter along with the Xtreme Rebelz' All-Rounder Pawan Negi

hqdefault.jpg
negi-ipl-759.jpg

WFB Reporter : The marquee players were announced even before the drafts/auctions began and ever since you have been seen training in the Rebelz Den. This is something unique which I don't see in every team.
Negi : It's very simple. I love this sport and I want to practice daily to make myself a better player. I enjoy practicing daily and learning new skills from my Coaches. With practice comes perfection.

WFB Reporter : Even with your disappointing performance ever since your first match in the leagues, you have always been picked by the same owners. What is the secret behind it ?
Negi : Even I want to know the secret behind it. *laughter around the room*. Seriously, I mean, even I don't know. I thank our owners @AliB and @PresidentEvil for believing in me every season and picking me everytime. I guess they believe in me and that gives a lot of confidence to me, personally. I want to thank them for that. I hope I can back them up with my performance this time.

WFB Reporter : Xtreme Rebels have a new..... *interruption by a random person from the audience*.... Move aside mate, I am taking interview here. Why are you coming here?
Crowd #1 : Sorry sir.

WFB Reporter : *Ahem*. So, I was saying that, Xtreme Rebels have a new *interruption by another random person from the audience*.... What is this ? Can't you see me taking interview ?
Crowd #2 : *Just ignores the WFB-Reporter and goes away*

WFB Reporter : What I am trying to say is Xtreme Rebels have a new captain this year. How do you feel about that?
Negi : Oh. I am sure @Hamza2000 will do a great job with this team. We have great bunch of guys and he can lead us by tapping our skills right way. We have already seen how good he is in the past seasons and now with him being the captain, I am sure our team will reach new heights this season.

WFB Reporter : I would like to ask do you think your team has what it takes to win ?
Negi : Of course I do. We are one of the best team in the tournament and we have right person for each role. Every player knows his responsibility and they own it. We are fearless and we will show it on the field.

WFB Reporter : Even with the current COVID situation, seeing this League is surprising. Do you think it will be success?
Negi : Yes. We have great brains working in the background to make things happen smoothly here. We have @Yash. @Rabbit Hood @Salman. @RUDI @The Real Modi and others who work daily to make the league a success and I firmly believe in them.

WFB Reporter : Thank you for the time. My last question is what makes your team different, compared to other 3 great teams of Lannisters, Royal Mavericks, West Coast Wildcats ?
Negi : I am sure all the teams are good and they are competitive as well. What makes us apart is, we rise above the masses and we achieve the victory.

*Negi and the WFB-Reporter stands up and shake hands as the audience give a round of applause. The WFB-Reporter stands beside Negi to get photographed but was again interrupted by the random crowd and the reporter chases away the crowd angrily as Negi stands on the stage awkwardly posing for the cameramen*

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
gettyimages-526591420-1483878779-800.jpg

:bat:Kushal Choudhury @LiveLoveABD BAT(RHB)-Middle Order ★★★★★/DNB - KL Rahul

looking nice as KL Rahul! :yes

Haha.

It looks like everyone is loving the fact that I didn't get to choose AB.

It's okay. It hurts, but it's okay. I really love KL!

If this was the 90's it'd be ME Waugh.

I actually didn't expect to fall in love with a batter anytime soon in world cricket. Always liked KL from day 1. But started to love him since his RCB year.

Users who are viewing this thread