Team Thread Xtremely Xplicit | Stopping the unstoppables!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry we're at lunch come back tomorrow to see if someone can GIVE A DAM!!!
I can give a dam. Couldn't resist posting this ;p

dam-005.jpg

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Wasn't here for some days.What did I miss?
You missed nothing. The games were simulated twice due to inaccuracy in results. Later it was decided that the season will started once again with a new simulator and the 1st match thread is up now. :)

D

Deleted member 46200

Hi all.

I would like to apologise to all of you and express my sincere regret to the things I said and any negative actions I may have caused. I felt as an individual my feelings where being tested and my individuality questioned. I feel I over reacted and very much regret some of the things I have said and feel responsible for the ill feeling this has caused. I have to confess I have had 'problems' which aren't for discussion here (if you wish to know then feel free to PM me, or look up E2 test) that have created emotional feelings and caused an in balance with my well being. I am in a better position to manage this and would like to get back on track and put this all behind me. If I have insulted anybody then PM me and we'll chat. I'm so sorry all, sometimes being me is hard (due to life circumstances only) but so many of you have helped me along the way and I am truly thankful for all the kindness I have been shown. When I say I would like more women to talk to I don't mean instead of you, my 'bros' I always mean as well as. Everyone is important to me. Thankyou.

Caroline.

D

Deleted member 46200

Dear all, after my heartfelt apology on Tuesday I did sense I would feel a little solidarity and affection to make me feel part of the community. I consider you no longer feel my presence is needed or wanted and I will from Sunday resign from this operation. In my defence I have tried to explain my position and I have been totally honest. I do feel, and let's be open, there are a lot of guys on this forum who have not had much experience with women and I can accept this. I am not being condescending but sincere. With that said I feel you need to meet me half way and understand how I feel about things and appreciate that I am different to you. That's life, we are different not just anatomically but in the way we see things and process our experiences. Maybe this is hard to quantify but I'm being sincere.

Going forward I would like the backing from everyone on this chain otherwise I will feel obliged to leave.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
That Title will continue till the end of the tournament...

XX We, Sky Hawks, are giving you your last chance to accept your defeat... After that... We'll put a smile on your face.

D

Deleted member 46200

That Title will continue till the end of the tournament...

XX We, Sky Hawks, are giving you your last chance to accept your defeat... After that... We'll put a smile on your face.
I can smell cattle... Strong smell of cows in a field... I can smell bulls... It's... BULLSH*T!!!

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
We have got it under control team. Our training is good. And it's time to execute it on the field.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Why can't you keep yourselves to yourselves?
If that's targeted towards me, then fine. I'll keep my mouth shut. But I strongly feel it's quite unfair to ask that to only us when Sky Hawks are doing the same. You do see them responding back, right? You can't clap with one hand.

And here I was thinking it wouldn't hurt to have some banter going on.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
If that's targeted towards me, then fine. I'll keep my mouth shut. But I strongly feel it's quite unfair to ask that to only us when Sky Hawks are doing the same. You do see them responding back, right? You can't clap with one hand.

And here I was thinking it wouldn't hurt to have some banter going on.
Whoa, man. Calm down. I didn't target it towards You, nor do I have anything towards You.

Did not mean to attack You personally, I was just hoping You as a team would keep Your banter to Your match threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread