Y

Shahid Afridi

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
practice in the nets so you get your timing right then move on to test matches

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Whats the armpit for? Whys it hairy? And why do men have nipples?

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
He's making a point...

With the batting (which i'm finally getting the hang of....sort of!), wait for the ball, this has helped me alot in the last day or so.

ScobieB

Club Cricketer
I felt exactly the same way at the start. Now Im doing better. Try and hit most of the balls bowled at you positively.

I still havent mastered hitting sixes properly but at least my whole team arent being bowled out for 20 anymore.

Jonnyboy

School Cricketer
it aint hard honest. master the lofted cover drive to good length or fuller deliveries and the straight drive over the top to short wide balls both advance shots by the way. learn how to time them in a match and runs r easy. if the delivery isnt there jus sweep it or clip it down to fine leg. 114 of 35 balls with pretorious opening the batting-come on!

ScobieB

Club Cricketer
Oh right so you reckon Ive played the straight ball over the top before but it only worked well against Gillespie when he had no fielder there. So your saying when the ball comes wide on the off side, advance down the wicket with the 0 button on the PS2 hit straight and hold the six button?

Kevin Pietersen

School Cricketer
i found batting hard so i put difficulty onto easy, but now when i bat on a damp pitch and try to play a front foot shot, the batsman plays a back foot shot and gets bowled

Jonnyboy

School Cricketer
ye run down the wicket hold 6 button and smash it lol got 38 (no ball) off one over wif grant flower on medium,seriosuly cant be that hard to bat. easy is harder than medium, u need to be able to chose front or bk foot or it will get you out

Users who are viewing this thread