Year 2012 ? END?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
You know, I think if the end was coming there would be the odd character like that (probably in America) broadcasting on a radio!

P

pcfan123

You know, I think if the end was coming there would be the odd character like that (probably in America) broadcasting on a radio!

There are plenty of nuts like that on the radio here already.

Coast to Coast AM is an example. They have an internet broadcast if anyone is intereted in alien conspiricy theories.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
There are plenty of nuts like that on the radio here already.

Coast to Coast AM is an example. They have an internet broadcast if anyone is intereted in alien conspiricy theories.

lol, I've seen heard some audio clips of that radio show on youtube. The amount of morons that ring up that show is amazing!

Some interesting stuff though...

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Word out that 2012 isn't that great a movie.

You live in India? The movie is a huge hit there and has eaten up collections of the Indian films that released before it and along with it. It was not meant to be a great movie. It was meant to be a good entertainer which it turned out to be.

metallics2006

International Coach
You live in India? The movie is a huge hit there and has eaten up collections of the Indian films that released before it and along with it. It was not meant to be a great movie. It was meant to be a good entertainer which it turned out to be.
Yeah, have been hearing similar things from friends. Decided to give it a go. Going to watch the movie tonight in a theatre with friends.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Word out that 2012 isn't that great a movie.

Yeah, have been hearing similar things from friends. Decided to give it a go. Going to watch the movie tonight in a theatre with friends.

If you're looking for something deep and meaningful, then no, it isn't going to interest you. But if your idea of seeing a great movie is going to the cinema with a mate or two and being royally entertained, then don't hesitate to go and see it.

Schindler's List it ain't, but it is a great disaster movie. You can see the stamp of ID4's director (Emmerich?) all over it.

metallics2006

International Coach
If you're looking for something deep and meaningful, then no, it isn't going to interest you. But if your idea of seeing a great movie is going to the cinema with a mate or two and being royally entertained, then don't hesitate to go and see it.

Schindler's List it ain't, but it is a great disaster movie. You can see the stamp of ID4's director (Emmerich?) all over it.
Yeah, my friends told me as much. Not going to this movie either for some dude's acting or for a great story. Just trying to have fun and catch up with people who I haven't met in a while. Change of plans, will be watching it next week.

Users who are viewing this thread