Yet another bug

K

killa_stiky2002

yea me too
I don't even notice it now, all these bugs just bounce of my pupil and I don't see them anymore :::

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thats pretty common, sometimes you get caught and the fielder has BOTH legs outside the boundary.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thats pretty common, sometimes you get caught and the fielder has BOTH legs outside the boundary.
Yet in BLC, if a fielder caught the ball over the bondary, even though the commentary would say he's out, the umpire would correctly signal a 6 and the batsmen stayed in :o

S

sonic

hey zim, just thought i'd say your patch rocks! it works perfectly with vineets difficulty patch which is ace :;): :P

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
thanks sonic, although I must say it was met with a mixed reception at the time of release !!

However, currently looking into the possibility of an improved stroke patch amongst other things at the moment. However my pc at home is faulty, so things are on hold at present :(

S

sonic

Well i like it..the only small problem is that if you chuck in a slower ball with a well placed fielder at backward square a catch is normally well recieved with a timely yorked delivery...as the cpu will always sweep...but i still find i have a bigger run chase with your patch than using the game normally..so for that reason it rocks :P

Users who are viewing this thread