Yorkers

potter

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Okay please tell me what to do so i can defend a yorker,i have tried everything in cfg settings i must be missing something,i would like to be able to keep them out 90% of the time,what should the batting config be anyone know? I have been playng around with things for a while now and the game seems pretty good for me,i have cpu playing and missing,edges not carrying,got rid of some of those shots when the cpu throws its wicket away,cant stop byes on a hard wicket though,too much bounce,and the bloody yorkers,as soon as i see one its tuck the bat under the arm and back to the pavillion!!!!:rolleyes:

brad352

Executive member
You can keep out yorkers easily even defending- otherwise use advance straight drive

potter

School Cricketer
I have been playing with sams exe and there is no way i can defend all yorkers,realism is what i was looking for i havent seen too many players dance down the pitch in a test match to hit a yorker,the fuller ones arnt too bad its the ones right on the edge of off stump,if you have middle 2 leg guard the its impossible to hit.Okay what about the cpu leaving balls going down the leg side can i stop that?

Users who are viewing this thread