Your designs for Cricket 2005 game covers - includes thecricketfan's covers

thecricketfan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys, Although i've been doing cover BLIC2005, I thought wy not for cricket 2005. I will be posting designs on this thread regularly so keep an eye out. Also other design by you guys are also welcome. :happy

My first design to start of with.

cover1.jpg

Ste

Executive member
Looks good! You are proberbly right that it will be a picture from a ODI on the front. I wonder who will actually be on the cover of Cricket 2005. It was Michael Vaughan for the UK version for 2004 and I think Thorpe on the 2002 version.

thecricketfan

Club Cricketer
I used images of ODI players, but prefer if EA can create one with more than one person on the fron like the Rugby 2005 cover, its just looks a lot better. They will need to pick some top players to have on the front. My selection of players is what i thought should be on there. Maybe swap warne for lee and shoaib for wasim. But i think it would be more apealing to different people.

Your views would be nice.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Well it could be Gilcrist or Hayden for the aussie version.Last time they had Bret Lee.

Nads

School Cricketer
there needs to be a afridi or shoaib for us asians!!! :D

pal

International Coach
or sehwag or tendulkar or dravid..

thecricketfan

Club Cricketer
pal said:
or sehwag or tendulkar or dravid..

I will design different versions for different players, But dont forget you all can take part with your own designs. Thats what this Thread is all about.

taimurasad

Club Cricketer
excellent work from a pro(thecricketfan). thecricketfan please post the covers in complete front view so i can take a print out.

A Request for thecricketfan: For Pakistani fans plz make one cover which has all the great pacers from Pakistan like Waqar Younis, Wasim Akram, Shoaib Akhtar.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I think the CWC99 India released game had the Indian team on the cover. Well, obviously, eh? Although it would be funny if EA would use Lara on the cover, I think it is impossible because they would have to acquire a license from Lara, who would probably be bound by his Codies license. But it would be hilarious. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread