Your Cricket Your fastest delivery

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I find it hard to maintain pace in a game. I only bowl 2-3 overs in 20 over game. But start of at around 134 km/h. By end of 3 rd over i am at 120 km/h.

UncleRuckus

School Cricketer
I think people get to hung up about bowling quick, I am about medium and can through down a good fast delivery, typical full toss in-swinging. Works almost eveytime aswell as does the faster bouncer. It's about getting right length and line no matter how fast you bowl if you can't get it in the right areas your rubbish. I am 6'4 and do not have a blistering run in or run up just flowing run-up and flow through the crease, EG ever tried bowling with eyes closed and found the right point of release(doing it over 50times), very helpful. I open our bowling attack yet a medium pacer, its about consistency, i do know if i bowl short of a length i am in for a whipping.

The Rock

County Cricketer
I bowled somewhere around 95-100 kmph when I used to bowl pace. I bowl more of spin now.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
WOW. Yesterday in the nets. I touched the 140 Km/h mark. In all fairness, my arm does kill after that ball.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I'm a part time medium pacer and a swing bowler and I bowl around 120 kms usually. My fastest delivery was 137 kmph.

alexczarn

Club Captain
I wish there was a way for me to get clocked.

Users who are viewing this thread