Your Cricket Your own Televised Cricket

prarara

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lucky said:
Hi everyone,

Having quite a few cricket videos of myself, I decided to go and try edit them to make them seem like a television broadcast...Here are a few images of what I've been able to do... I don't mind editing videos for people if you want...You can also give ideas to improve this....

By the way, the person in the video is not me.... :p

lol my name is Pratik.

MWaugh

International Coach
very good idea. shocking batting again. maybe slow down the bowling and it will look better if he is actually doing something positive instead of running out to square leg :p. there was one good slog to the leg side on there though

usy

Chairman of Selectors
yep, i could bat better then that guy.

gary0808

Club Cricketer
There was a good slog there but it was a shame he was standing about where a certain short leg should be. ALso you had him out in one of them he handled the ball

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
@Lucky, I've been an arse, completely missed this thread. Some good work there mate.
A suggetion on uploading videos, well there are quite a few hosting websites but none will offer a direct download link form here so try this-
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Compression-tools/KGB-Archiver.shtml
Download the KGB archiver, its the best archive tool ever created. It can compress a 100 Mb file to 1 Mb but obviously takes time to do that, but your files are quite small like 2-5 Mb so within 10-15 minutes you can compress them to below 1 Mb and upload here at Planet Cricket.

Lucky

International Cricketer
Cheers Sid.

I will make some more videos and post them up when I have time.;)

Lucky

rickyp

International Coach
wow that guy makes me look like an international legend. Try bowling to him with no ball, maybe then he wont run away from it

Bilal91

International Coach
Lucky mate can you upload the previous videos again as it says they are deleted...

Users who are viewing this thread