Your Cricket Your own Televised Cricket

MWaugh

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
how come the batsman in these movies always runs out to square leg when facing the ball? stand your ground and if its at your body step inside the line and play it on the legside rather than keep backing away. the batsman looks a bit scared

Lucky

International Cricketer
Mwaugh, Since you seem like a cricket coach, can you tell me how to eaisly play a pull/hook I always come on a bit late and the ball hits the higher part of the bat.....

zreh

Club Cricketer
Lucky said:
Hi everyone,

Having quite a few cricket videos of myself, I decided to go and try edit them to make them seem like a television broadcast...Here are a few images of what I've been able to do... I don't mind editing videos for people if you want...You can also give ideas to improve this....

bscap0149yy.jpg

bscap0116vb.jpg

seam3ms.jpg

full1qa.jpg

By the way, the person in the video is not me.... :p

Nice Pictures man!! They look sweet, awesome job!

...Just one thing...tell your friend where to stand when he's playing. LOL, he isn't even covering leg stump!!

MWaugh said:
how come the batsman in these movies always runs out to square leg when facing the ball? stand your ground and if its at your body step inside the line and play it on the legside rather than keep backing away. the batsman looks a bit scared

Exactally what I was thinking.

langerrox

International Coach
Lucky said:
Mwaugh, Since you seem like a cricket coach, can you tell me how to eaisly play a pull/hook I always come on a bit late and the ball hits the higher part of the bat.....
are you getting inside the ball? and play down on it

MWaugh

International Coach
yeah get inside of the line. keep your eye on the ball and then keep your wrists down so that you dont sky the ball. they main thing to remember is to get inside the line and it doesnt matter if you miss it every now and then and it hits you because its only a cricket ball. it will only hurt for a bit. just keep your eyes on it and make sure you play inside the line. so move your feet early

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
the best way to play a hook shot is to get your body weight behind it you will get the timing and mark waugh has explained the others above.

Lucky

International Cricketer
Hi Guys,

I need an idea for a cricket video I need to make which needs to be between 3-8 minutes long... I need to do editing etc, but I need some good ideas on how I can make a cricket video that lasts in this time range, what angles would be good to use etc.. this is an assignment, and I would appreciated your help
Thanks
Lucky

Last edited:

Lucky

International Cricketer
Anyone in Australia seen the new "intros" they have for players? I quite liked the idea. Took me about 5 mins to come up with this. And just to let you know, it isn't me:p

Attachments

• Intro Video.zip
    466.7 KB · Views: 42

Users who are viewing this thread