Your reaction when seeing old posts by you

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
You were always corrupted by power, it's why you became a teacher.

I have images of Andrew in a dark hood sending you a PM... "Feel the anger at the moderators. Feed it. It makes you stronger. You can be one of us Barmy-Wan-Army. Feel the power of the ban, give in to your temptations!" I imagine he did something similar to Ste but with pasties.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Haha fair enough :p So if anything he was merely a cherub faced young moderator with some grand ideals and a desire to help people. Then you headhunted him, lured him down a dark path of corrupted power and mislaid intentions, before feasting on his discarded carcas. I hope you ate the heart, that's where the true power is.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
We both cut our teeth at cricket2002.tk. We bonded over total exasperation over Vineet's hands-off moderation style and swore that from that day forth we would root out off-topicness, terminate txt spk and deliver witty put downs that went over most people's heads. By and large we stuck to that although Andrew's later put-downs occasionally lacked some of their earlier subtlety.

My personal favourite:

Thread title - "pls help with rooster"

Andrew - "if you want help with your rooster please join a farming forum rather than wasting our time"

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
The game changed man. The game changed.

Moderating those EA Cricket games forums must be somewhat akin to trying to hang yourself when the only thing you could use is your own penis. No matter what you try, it always hurts and never works :p

Insomniac

Title Recipient
I'm just as beautiful and insightful as I was in 2004 as I am now.

----------

On second thought...

I cringe when reading my posts. Such unnecessary excitement ugh

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I was pretty mature when I joined PC so I may not have posted too much crap posts.

Last edited:

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
35u5.jpg

Dipak

ICC Board Member
I feel like 'was my grammar really that bad two years ago' or 'yikes, my league was so unprofessional' when I see my old posts/first season of my league.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Good to see you again.
The biggest change is always in the members who join when they're pretty young but that said we've had a few total spammers turn into good member as well (and vice versa ;))

Likewise, sir.

Aye, it's always interesting watching people flower with age. It's just nice to pop in from time to time and fire a few PMs to old friends. Everyone returning would be all kinds of awesome.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think that^ links to me :spy

Users who are viewing this thread