Your Cricket Your Records And Your Life In Cricket

Abhil

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Once i scored 50 in 4 overs and also got couple of wickets.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Scored 100 off 40 balls and finished on 143*.

3 hundreds in a season with an average of 70 isnt bad either.

Believe

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Well played Markkkkk, sounds like you've got a fairly decent future ahead of you. (hint: come to NZ. We need some opening batsmen.)

Right, topic time..

I've been playing cricket my whole life, since about 5 or 6 playing with plastic bats and stumps, up to 1 level below state teams. (That includes state B teams and whatnot, I have no delusions of grandeur.)

Right arm fast bowler, I generally get a bit of out-swing, and then as the ball gets older I start seaming it in, and I've got a fairly nasty bouncer when I get it right. Best bowling figures of 6-4-5-11, which also happens to be my only 5-for in a level of cricket that I would say is "challenging", and my top score at that same level is 44* off 30-odd balls. Which is impressive considering I'm a defensive lower order batsman. Best stats for "lower grade": (no offense to anyone, it's just that the school level cricket I played wasn't particularly high level, even though it was age-group.. The tournaments were terrible.) bowling figures 22-9-6-44 in 2-day games, and 8-2-5-21 in 45 over games. Top scores of 83 in 2-dayers, and 37* in 45's.

I reeeaaally wanted to get in on that pace discussion of the last few pages, but I'll refrain from that...

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
When I bowled seam-up, my best figures were 9-3-15-5. I also took a hat-trick (first three wickets of the innings) in Div 1 of a local league when I was fourteen. Since I had to switch to spin, I've had a couple of two-fers but nothing really to write home about.

With the bat, I only started concentrating properly on it this season just gone, but I've had a couple of fifties. 51 and 53, I think. Hoping for more this coming season though.

Last edited:

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am quite a slowish batsman like Misbah-Ul-Haq and my highest is 129 and I had also took 1 Hattrick and took 2 Five-wickets hauls in my cricketing carrer

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A highest of 126*, 5-12

sathishsky

International Coach
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hi I'm a good finisher in my school team. I will bat at 6 and hitting the ball hard to six and fours. I don't have much runs as batsman but at many occasion I lead my team to winning. my weakness is I won't run faster because I met a accident in my leg So I avoid taking singles. My strength is if you bowl slow ball every one confirm it with go all the way to six. But I'm a good medium pace bowler can swing the ball little bit and some slow delivery. good economically bowler and capable of taking wickets at necessary time.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Highest score with bat- 145*
Bowling- N/A
Stumping- 54 times

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am An All Rounder My High Score is 65* and i bowl fast and i can swing bowl and i have taken 7 Hat-Tricks and 25 five Wickets Haul in my Cricket Carer i have taken more then 500+ Wickets in School Cricket. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread