Your Cricket Your Records And Your Life In Cricket

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have played a bit for LCC, Jamaica and I was never a great cricketer. Not that I did not try hard but I think it just was not in me. Talking about my thing, I was an aggressive batsman generally batting at #5 or #6 . I could bowl some 100 kmph dolleys but we had enough seamers in the side. Too bad I did not make anything in soccer as well. I wish I had a chance to play for the legendary Melbourne CC.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
I used to play for my City/State in the under-14 category. I was never good enough for that level and why I was picked still intrigues me :p I used to bat anywhere in the XI and I could bowl a bit as well. I used to bowl at around 60-70 km/h with occassional swing and no accuracy. The highest I have scored for my state is 66 and my best bowling figures are 3-50odd.

AJEEB MUHAMMED

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Since when 21-4=16?

Its been 3 years since i played that innings.So i might have forgotten one or two runs.And thats Normal ;)

----------

Around the time he started bowling 135km/h

Before 3 years i could never bowl above 95 kph.

----------

Well his name suits him. Ajeeb in Hindi means weird. :p

Sorry two corrections jerk Ajeeb means both Strange and Wonder :D :p

SWITCHHIT

Club Cricketer
Don't attack someone personally by his name or something.It leaves a bad impact on others.And we all know what "AJEEB" means so no need to elaborate.And ajeeb you should give up trying to make us believe on your a cock and bull story.

AJEEB MUHAMMED

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Don't attack someone personally by his name or something.It leaves a bad impact on others.And we all know what "AJEEB" means so no need to elaborate.And ajeeb you should give up trying to make us believe on your a cock and bull story.

Cock and Bull Story it reminds me of the lesson which i studied in my 8th standard English Textbook :rolleyes I can bowl near to that for that im 100% sure.

bumbisoft

International Coach
All right, my lord. Forgive us. You are Shaun Tait no. 2. You will play Test cricket someday. Forgive us for not believing you.:(

:p:cheers:lol

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Carry on playing though: you should be good enough for the Omani national team!

#backhandedcompliment

bumbisoft

International Coach
When's your next gully cricket match, ajeeb?

----------

We all believe you, don't we:mad

SWITCHHIT

Club Cricketer
@IceAgeComing @bumbisoft Now stop bullying him.Just leave that topic.A new topic to start-I hit a ball at a speed of 150 m/s and omg it went somewhere into the space and never returned.I called up NASA and they said that my ball is on jupiter.Can Anyone please return my ball.I said Please.

bumbisoft

International Coach

What have you been up to?:noway

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Cock and Bull Story it reminds me of the lesson which i studied in my 8th standard English Textbook :rolleyes I can bowl near to that for that im 100% sure.

Well excuse me Mr. God of Bowling! Cant wait to see Ajeeb Muhammed all over the cricketing world!

Users who are viewing this thread