Your Superstitions

Maybe they can feel death before it happens? and they cry to inform you?

How could you feel death before it happens?

I'd imagine to a little cat, a tremor/earthquake would be a very scary experience. Like an earthquake is for humans.

Aren’t Cats the most close to Humans along with dogs, by close I mean like friendly, or better understanding of us.

The old 'man's best friend' thing?

They are only close to us because we've spent thousands of years feeding and homing the things. It's not a natural closeness, we've domesticated them.

Animals can feel death if the guy died from a building collapsing on him in an earthquake.

A lot of people in India dont cross road if a cat has walked across it. :eek:

Oh yeah, I did that in Religious Education subject ages ago.

It?s a Sikh belief that if you?re walking and you see a black cat crossing your way, you turn and go back home, it?s considered unlucky. We had a debate on this.

I will always touch 'wood' if I say something that I don't want to happen.

"The shelf hasn't fallen down in the 2 years it has been there".
"I haven't vomited for 9 years".

In fact, I've just done it from typing this.

For some reason, if someone's carrying a knife, I won't start a fight with them. I don't know why. I guess it's just a weird habit of mine...

If you build up some ine in this forum he gets out next over

Ishant Sharma will bowl for many years to come.

well, what if it's a knuckleduster?

I know when there's a big storm coming cause all the dogs in the area start barking then the lightning and thunder starts woofing back.

:DBefore 2 days of a cricket match I don't wash my Pants and while the match I always carry one black handkerchief which is lucky for me

I like Sreesanth's routine. Calm down, good strong bowl. Kiss chain, rub arm bracelets, kiss chain again, rub arm bracelets etc etc lol

Users who are viewing this thread