you're british and you don't want to wait til february to play cricket 2004...

sonic

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
and i've also just found out that very site has a $5 discount on all pre-orders if you pay for it in advance which makes it $53.95...not bad, about ?22.99 in english money then in total i think

bomber

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by sonic
then like me, you'll want to get one imported from australia...so far this is the cheapest place at $58.95 which is the equivalent to ?24.99...if anyone can find it cheaper in aussie land then put your links here...

http://www.gameswarehouse.com.au/longpage.asp?gameid=7670

I will shop around and let everybody know:)

There's one shop I will go to today and ask about pre-orders and costs? Hopefully matches Stu's prices that he found:cool:

bomber:D

sonic

Club Cricketer
cheers bomberman (you should change your name to that, a good computer character he was aswell :D) i can't wait two weeks let alone two months, i don't understand why we have to wait longer than you guys, its just not fair, still its probably cheaper this way cos most english sites are advertising it for ?30 which is a bit over the top for a PC game.

p.s did you watch the rugby world cup final? :gloats: :)

bomber

Club Cricketer
cheers bomberman (you should change your name to that, a good computer character he was aswell :D) i can't wait two weeks let alone two months, i don't understand why we have to wait longer than you guys, its just not fair, still its probably cheaper this way cos most english sites are advertising it for ?30 which is a bit over the top for a PC game.

p.s did you watch the rugby world cup final? :gloats: :)

I actually missed the final:eek: Don't think I missed much, did I?;)

Welldone England:o ;)

Auwais

International Coach
Hmmm....Importing...Just need to grab a credit card or get my account's number. Quite cheap but will they except a foreign currency?

sonic

Club Cricketer
yes auwais they will accept visa...however if you want one you could ask bomber to buy you a copy, as long as you promise to send him a cheque/cash, i'm sure he wouldn't mind, as thats what he's doing for me (i hope) :)

bomber

Club Cricketer
yes auwais they will accept visa...however if you want one you could ask bomber to buy you a copy, as long as you promise to send him a cheque/cash, i'm sure he wouldn't mind, as thats what he's doing for me (i hope) :)

Yes, thats fine Stu. Only problem so far is trying to find a good price:( I went to Electronic Boutique, they are taking pre-orders, but there price is out of control. A$99.95:mad:

I will keep looking around though, hopefully find a price around the A$60 mark?

As Stu said, I will send regular members a copy to anywhere in the world. First I will need you to send a Australian money order or you can get Aussie cash from a currency exchange shop. Remember the postage costs aswell?

If you are interested contact me via e-mail or post here, don't post any personal info on the forum's.:)

bomber

Club Cricketer
hmm, thats a shame

i think i'll just buy it direct off the site bomber for the lesser price to be honest and i recommend you do the same ( http://www.gameswarehouse.com.au/longpage.asp?gameid=7670 ) no point paying through the roof...i cant beleive electronics boutique quoted you $99 - are you sure that wasn't the playstation 2 price and not PC? thanks anyway

I did say PC to the shop keeper. Moron proberly read the wrong one?:mad:

I will go to another electronics boutique and see what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread