Yuvraj set to make India return

Should He Come Back To The Indian Team?

• Total voters

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
India batsman Yuvraj Singh, who missed the whole of the South Africa tour with a left knee problem, should be fit to return to duty in late January.

_42285826_yuvraj203.jpg

BBC SPORTS

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I think he should earn his way back in now that Saurav looks set to make a comeback. After being out of the game for an extended period, it might not be so easy on the International stage right away.

Hitterman

International Coach
When he was playing he was at ist rank in batsmans of odi's!Imagine his form!

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
For me he was one of the Indias key batsman before his injury, in fact it would be fair to say that he has been far more useful than Sachin, Sehwag and Laxman in the last year or so. Will be a big boost to their ODI team especially if he finds his form quickly.

Hitterman

International Coach
puddleduck said:
For me he was one of the Indias key batsman before his injury, in fact it would be fair to say that he has been far more useful than Sachin, Sehwag and Laxman in the last year or so. Will be a big boost to their ODI team especially if he finds his form quickly.

I agree with you!

Amit89

School Cricketer
Yuvraj is one of India's key batsmen, he is a matchwinner, he can stay at the wicket and up the tempo when needed. He has rescued India countless times, I would say he is Indias 3rd best odi batsmen after Tendulkar and Ganguly. Another advantage to the team is he is a very good feilder, we need him in the team, with Yuvraj's return, it will be a big boost for India.

Last edited:

Hitterman

International Coach
Amit89 said:
Yuvraj is one of India's key batsmen, he is a matchwinner, he can stay at the wicket and up the tempo when needed. He has rescued India countless times, I would say he is Indias 3rd best odi batsmen after Tendulkar and Ganguly. Another advantage to the team is he is a very good feilder, we need him in the team, with Yuvraj's return, it will be a big boost for India.
Sometimes when the pressure on the team increases he had to play some aggressive shots which make him out!He doesn't loose the concentration!His return his 95% fixed

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
I do not understand what's the point of this poll. Yuvi got injured, not dropped. So he needs to play a couple of games here and there to get some form and than back with big boys.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Hes a major plus to the Indian team as he was one of their top batsmen before his injury. His fielding has always been top notch so that should lift the Indians as well.

Users who are viewing this thread