Zimbabwe in Pakistan 2008

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sohail Tanvir/ Mohammad Asif is the next big thing.

Arafat should play, We need a New wicketkeeper.

This is the year, lets keep it real.

jordox

International Cricketer
All you Pakistani fans posting your ideas and team lineups, I mean I like the effort but there isn't any point even talking about this series unfortunately.

The Zimbabwe team is about 50% worse than it should be thanks to a Mr Mugabe (he plays favourites and only lets players he likes play) and there is so much talent that isn't in the team anymore. You guys will smack them, big time.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
More then anything, you have offended the game of Cricket. So what if Zimbabwe are not good, we are talking about the young players, who should be given chance, as like any team would talk?

what you want us to say? "ohh easy win.. ohh afridi will kill them.."?? why are we here in this forum for? whats wrong with that ?

jordox

International Cricketer
More then anything, you have offended the game of Cricket. So what if Zimbabwe are not good, we are talking about the young players, who should be given chance, as like any team would talk?

what you want us to say? "ohh easy win.. ohh afridi will kill them.."?? why are we here in this forum for? whats wrong with that ?

I have offended the game of cricket? What.

And please don't tell me that 'at least they are giving the young players a chance' because they aren't. I'm from Zimbabwe, I knew personally about 5 guys a bit older than me who were incredible players, and were kicked out of the country because they families belonged to the 'white' (I'm sorry, I know you don't me saying black or white or anything, but the story wont make sense) they belonged to the families of white farmers who Mugabe kicked off their land and never let the boys played cricket again.

This still goes on, every month. They aren't giving young players ago, Mugabe is virtually the selector. Mate, just because the team may involve a fair few young players it is purely a coincidence, it doesn't mean they are 'giving them a go in the interests of the future of Zimbabwe Cricket", because if they really did give a flick about "The interests of the future of Zimbabwe Cricket" their team would be as strong as it should be.

Thankyou, :)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I have offended the game of cricket? What.

And please don't tell me that 'at least they are giving the young players a chance' because they aren't. I'm from Zimbabwe, I knew personally about 5 guys a bit older than me who were incredible players, and were kicked out of the country because they families belonged to the 'white' (I'm sorry, I know you don't me saying black or white or anything, but the story wont make sense) they belonged to the families of white farmers who Mugabe kicked off their land and never let the boys played cricket again.

This still goes on, every month. They aren't giving young players ago, Mugabe is virtually the selector. Mate, just because the team may involve a fair few young players it is purely a coincidence, it doesn't mean they are 'giving them a go in the interests of the future of Zimbabwe Cricket", because if they really did give a flick about "The interests of the future of Zimbabwe Cricket" their team would be as strong as it should be.

Thankyou, :)

:rolleyes: I was talking about "Pakistani young players".. amm?

jordox

International Cricketer
:rolleyes: I was talking about "Pakistani young players".. amm?

How about you read what you typed, before you start rolling your eyes at me like a teenage girl.

You said "so what if Zimbabwe aren't that good, we are talking about the young players, who should be given a chance"

Notice you didn't even imply that you were talking about Pakistan in that statement? Don't blame me for thinking you were talking about Zimbabwe, after all you did say their name in the sentence.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Well then your sad enough not to read my posts before that, where I was talking about "Pakistani" players, notice?

jordox

International Cricketer
Well then your sad enough not to read my posts before that, where I was talking about "Pakistani" players, notice?

I'm sad enough not to? Why are you making judgments about my character over a little quarrel like this? I think you're the sad one, if anyone is.

The bottom line is, I don't know whether or not it's your grasp of English, which I can't blame you for, or you just didn't bother but you can't expect people to magically know what team you are talking about, especially when you mention the opposite team in the same sentence.

Really, I'm not angry at you and I didn't want this to turn into an argument, but you can't turn around and call me 'sad' and do the whole roll eyes emoticon acting like you're superior when the sentence you typed gave abousletly no indication that you were talking about Pakistan players.

No hard feelings :) I just think I didn't deserve what you called me. Thankyou :)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
yup, new bowlers get some chance.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Zimbabwe is barley commited to the International scene in terms of Cricket.
Just give them a leave or something.

Users who are viewing this thread