Zimbabwe Premier League - Season 20

A fantastic end to this league for us. We dominated every bit of this league. Pretty happy to win the league. We were knocked out of the tournament in the finals earlier but not this time.
We batted slightly carelessly this time around and a collapse in the end. Rahman had been in prime form and supported by Starc and other spinners which led us to this. Another reason, our openers were brilliant in this season.

In a press conference Tuskers' manager didn't look happy with awards, he said " Chibhabha deserved the best local player. Making 679 runs with an average of 56 and that too as an opener is not an easy task. He also said that he isn't happy with manager award being given to Saroj. He said, he won this tournament and that should be enough ".

Manager said not me. :p

Thanks for the a wonderful league again, Swirler. :)

Congratulations! You are getting very good at winning my leagues, I will have to make it harder for you ;)

Also I don't know if I like this manager of yours. :p

Sikander Raza can go to hell !!!

I am ready for another title

I am ready to continue my miserable form since winning ZPL!!

Won THE ZPL last season / APRO40C (shite) / CL (shite) / ZPL this season i have nothing to say :D

Very sorry for all the inconveniences caused by my inactivity, had to travel out of town for some personal reasons. My bad.

It's great to notice we came this far and played the finale. Great job @Jack Ryder and thanks for continuing. Just a little sad too as we lost in the end and for the second consecutive time but playing the finals and reaching this far is itself an achievement. Congrats to the winner @themusketeer :thumbs

@swirler Thanks for another great season of the ZPL and all the hard work. Enjoyed every bit of it. :)

Very sorry for all the inconveniences caused by my inactivity, had to travel out of town for some personal reasons. My bad.

It's great to notice we came this far and played the finale. Great job @Jack Ryder and thanks for continuing. Just a little sad too as we lost in the end and for the second consecutive time but playing the finals and reaching this far is itself an achievement. Congrats to the winner @themusketeer :thumbs

@swirler Thanks for another great season of the ZPL and all the hard work. Enjoyed every bit of it. :)

No worries, I knew that you would be back. Jack Ryder did an excellent job of looking after the Rhinos, while you were away.

Users who are viewing this thread