Zimbabwe Premier League - Season 20

I still can’t believe it’s been 5 years of me being on this forum, but still haven’t participated in this epic league even once :p

Remember me if you need a manager.

5CorCMX.png

I am still tinkering with ratings of players, however I will start taking line-ups for both ZPL Week 9 and ZAL Week 5. :)

Zimbabwe Premier League -
Week 9

Mashonaland Eagles v Manicaland Mountaineers - Harare Sports Club, Harare. Pitch: Normal
Matabeleland Tuskers v Triangle Tigers - Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo. Pitch: Normal
Southern Rocks v Midlands Rhinos - Masvingo Sports Club, Masvingo. Pitch: Excellent

Statistics will be updated again after this round of matches, however if you need to see your latest statistics just let me know. :thumbs

Reminder:

Internationals: :os: or Bold - (maximum of four)
Captain: :c:
or *
Keeper: :wk: or +
Bowlers: :bwl: or ^ (minimum of six bowlers)

TEDhkET.png

Zimbabwe Academies League - Last Week (Week 5)

*Reminder - Players can be selected from your ZPL squad to play in the Zimbabwe Academies League, however they will be unavailable for Week 9 of the ZPL, and available again for your ZPL Week 10 match.

Triangle Academy v Manicaland Mountaineers Academy - Triangle Country Club, Triangle. Pitch: Normal
@VC the slogger @Hamza2000 | @ABDULLAH @CerealKiller
Masvingo Academy v Bulawayo Tuskers Academy - Masvingo Sports Club, Masvingo. Pitch: Excellent
@Aislabie | @Naman Thakur @Pinch hitter
Midlands Rhinos Academy v Harare Eagles Academy - Kwekwe Sports Club, Kwekwe. Pitch: Excellent
@Akshay. @Ashutosh. @Till Valhalla | @RUDI @Manish.

Time Limit:
120 hours

Reminder:

Internationals: :os: or Bold - (maximum of one)
Captain: :c: or *

Upgrading Academy Players Window Open

Swap ZPL Players In Your Squad for Academy Players

Instructions:

- This is an opportunity to swap underperforming players in your ZPL squad with players in your ZAL academy squad doing well.
- To do this just make a post in the ZPL thread, telling me which players will be swapped
- Only local players are able to be swapped for academy players
- Each team will be allowed to swap players until the end of Week 9.
- Up-to-date statistics from the Zimbabwe Academies League can be found on the second post, this should help you decide which players to bring into your squad
- There will be no other opportunities to swap academy players into your team after Week 9 of the ZPL
- Players swapped / delisted to your academy, will only be able to play academy matches for the rest of the season.

*If you have any questions please ask.

Academy players to consider upgrading, to replace players in your squad - (these are only suggestions)

Mashonaland Eagles

Academy Team - Harare Eagles Academy

Suggestions:

Wesley Madhevere - Made an amazing start to his international career, during Zimbabwe's tour of Bangladesh.
Brian Mudzinganyama - Aggressive opening batsmen
Keith Jaure - Exciting talent, who is good with the new ball

Mountaineers

Academy Team - Manicaland Mountaineers Academy

Suggestions:

Kevin Kasuza - Promising Test opening batsmen.
William Mashinge - Future fast bowler for Zimbabwe

Mid West Rhinos

Academy Team - Midlands Rhinos Academy

Suggestions:

Remembrance Nyathi - Doing well in the ZAL

Southern Rocks

Academy Team - Masvingo Academy

Suggestions:

Nick Welch - Good enough to play for the national team, if he ever comes back.
Richmond Mutumbami - Has made a return to national team.

Triangle Tigers

Academy Team - Triangle Academy

Suggestions:

Tawanda Muyeye - The most exciting talent from Zimbabwe - enjoys scoring hundreds.
Dion Myers - Promising U19 cricketer.

Matabelaland Tuskers

Academy Team - Bulawayo Tuskers Academy

Suggestions:

Charlton Tshuma - Did well in the Zimbabwe national team.
Ainsley Ndlovu - Has International experience now, and captaincy skills.

Last edited:
Upgrading Academy Players Window Open

Swap ZPL Players In Your Squad for Academy Players

Instructions:

- This is an opportunity to swap underperforming players in your ZPL squad with players in your ZAL academy squad doing well.
- To do this just make a post in the ZPL thread, telling me which players will be swapped
- Only local players are able to be swapped for academy players
- Each team will be allowed to swap players until the end of Week 9.
- Up-to-date statistics from the Zimbabwe Academies League can be found on the second post, this should help you decide which players to bring into your squad
- There will be no other opportunities to swap academy players into your team after Week 9 of the ZPL
- Players swapped / delisted to your academy, will only be able to play academy matches for the rest of the season.

*If you have any questions please ask.

Academy players to consider upgrading, to replace players in your squad - (these are only suggestions)

Mashonaland Eagles

Academy Team - Harare Eagles Academy

Suggestions:

Wesley Madhevere - Made an amazing start to his international career, during Zimbabwe's tour of Bangladesh.
Brian Mudzinganyama - Aggressive opening batsmen
Keith Jaure - Exciting talent, who is good with the new ball

Mountaineers

Academy Team - Manicaland Mountaineers Academy

Suggestions:

Kevin Kasuza - Promising Test opening batsmen.
William Mashinge - Future fast bowler for Zimbabwe

Mid West Rhinos

Academy Team - Midlands Rhinos Academy

Suggestions:

Remembrance Nyathi - Doing well in the ZAL

Southern Rocks

Academy Team - Masvingo Academy

Suggestions:

Nick Welch - Good enough to play for the national team, if he ever comes back.
Richmond Mutumbami - Has made a return to national team.

Triangle Tigers

Academy Team - Triangle Academy

Suggestions:

Tawanda Muyeye - The most exciting talent from Zimbabwe - enjoys scoring hundreds.
Dion Myers - Promising U19 cricketer.

Matabelaland Tuskers

Academy Team - Bulawayo Tuskers Academy

Suggestions:

Charlton Tshuma - Did well in the Zimbabwe national team.
Ainsley Ndlovu - Has International experience now, and captaincy skills.
Haha Rhinos suggestion!

I'm stepping out from the league, from the ongoing week 9 Harare Eagles Academy & Mashonaland Eagles will be managed by @RUDI and @Yash.
Nice presentations and well being managed by @CremerCurrans .
Thank You.

5CorCMX.png

I am still tinkering with ratings of players, however I will start taking line-ups for both ZPL Week 9 and ZAL Week 5. :)

Zimbabwe Premier League -
Week 9

Mashonaland Eagles v Manicaland Mountaineers - Harare Sports Club, Harare. Pitch: Normal
Matabeleland Tuskers v Triangle Tigers - Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo. Pitch: Normal
Southern Rocks v Midlands Rhinos - Masvingo Sports Club, Masvingo. Pitch: Excellent

Statistics will be updated again after this round of matches, however if you need to see your latest statistics just let me know. :thumbs

Reminder:

Internationals: :os: or Bold - (maximum of four)
Captain: :c:
or *

TEDhkET.png

Zimbabwe Academies League - Last Week (Week 5)

*Reminder - Players can be selected from your ZPL squad to play in the Zimbabwe Academies League, however they will be unavailable for Week 9 of the ZPL, and available again for your ZPL Week 10 match.

Triangle Academy v Manicaland Mountaineers Academy - Triangle Country Club, Triangle. Pitch: Normal
@VC the slogger @Hamza2000 | @ABDULLAH @CerealKiller
Masvingo Academy v Bulawayo Tuskers Academy - Masvingo Sports Club, Masvingo. Pitch: Excellent
@Aislabie | @Naman Thakur @Pinch hitter
Midlands Rhinos Academy v Harare Eagles Academy - Kwekwe Sports Club, Kwekwe. Pitch: Excellent
@Akshay. @Ashutosh. @Till Valhalla | @RUDI @Manish.

Time Limit:
120 hours

Reminder:

Internationals: :os: or Bold - (maximum of one)
Captain: :c: or *
@Yash. I am out of sorts with this league tbh. Please continue with Harare Eagles Academy & Mashonaland Eagles. @CremerCurrans my apology mate, best wishes and thanks.

Updated ratings in the sense :up: or :down: ? Please confirm .... :p

Bad news Taylor, Williams and Chamu batting rating were all lowered. Their form in ODI cricket has gone down. :( Williams has been very good in Test cricket, so I might consider that.

Ndlovu and Tshuma have improved bowling ratings - if they go well in the academy game they might be good options. :)

Users who are viewing this thread