Super 8: 14th Match England v SA

I will be absolutely, completely astonished and amazed if we win tonight. If we do I'll have an Ipswich Town avatar for a week. And I mean it. No way are we going to win against South Africa.

England=No Chance. Although you never know, South Africa wasn't that good with the bat against NZ. Just don't get Smith out.

Stranger things have happened than England beating South Africa. Last time they were here we smashed them in OD cricket 4-0, and their team's not changed that much since then. The only new guys in the team are Van Der Merwe and Parnell I think. I still reckon SA will beat us, but we've got a better chance of winning than most are making out.

Stranger things have happened than England beating South Africa. Last time they were here we smashed them in OD cricket 4-0, and their team's not changed that much since then. The only new guys in the team are Van Der Merwe and Parnell I think. I still reckon SA will beat us, but we've got a better chance of winning than most are making out.

That side wasn't focused on the odi's after winning the historic test series. This time the side is totally focused on the t20 tournament. Besides our side has improved a lot since then. AB is a much better player, duminy has improved and steyn is a better odi bowler.

South Africa easy favourites but England do have an outside chance if some of the South Africans don't fire and England are on their game.

Ok, as people know every time i back England to win, we lose, and sometimes lose heavily.

So, i back South Africa to win comfortably.

The_gas added 6 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Rock on Bumble.

Bumble said:
Adil Rashid would be the first player on the team sheet for me. Pick him, then pick 10 others

:cool:

Good decision to bat first i think. Lets hope we can post a score and the trickster Rashid can bowl us to victory. :upray

What's a good total here batting first, 160-170?

Howsie added 2 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

All out for 100. Smith and Kallis to knock the runs off in 8 overs.

You English fans play it rather safe don't you.

Dan has learned you must never back England to win. Look at his prediction for the Holland game.

ABDV > your fav batsman.

I still feel RSA is beatable. England just need 170 runs and match is theirs.

It's a lot more fun when you guys predict wins though, the fourm gets boring otherwise.

Bopara is out. Time for KP to resume rivalry with RSA.

Destruction has begun. The South Africans are showing us just how poor we are.

Users who are viewing this thread