FOOTBALL PES 2010-- Discussion Thread

You get the scout to start negotiations, you can still alter them, there's just a middle man.

Not sure if this is just a BaL issue, but I find that when the AI passes back to their keeper, he often lets it go past into the net, instead of clearing it. A priority for the patch, methinks. If Konami do that sort of thing, that is.

Loving BaL though - I started at Wolves, moved to Wigan and am now in Spain with Almeria (waiting for the call from Man Utd now - usually in close season, you get offers from abroad :D ). Doing terribly in the league (in relegation zone), but pretty good in Europe - last 16 in Europa League. The presentation for Europa League is top notch by the way, I'd imagine it's the same in the Champions League.

I can't quite get in to BaL. General presentation is excellent throughout the whole game, haven't noticed that issue in BaL. You reported it?

Can you give a bit of a low-down?

I presume everyone on PC has the patch which enables you to go on-line? Got very annoyed with that signing up process, ridiculous, doesn't need to be like that. We need to play on-line at some point. Oh and the 4870 is immense! ;)

Play-Asia Saying My Order Has Been Dispatched;),I cant wait Any More,
Btw Is the Online is good ??,because i played Pes 2009 with an Uk Player,and the Lag Killed the Game :facepalm

Can you give a bit of a low-down?

I presume everyone on PC has the patch which enables you to go on-line? Got very annoyed with that signing up process, ridiculous, doesn't need to be like that. We need to play on-line at some point. Oh and the 4870 is immense! ;)

Erm, move all sliders to the far right to get the best image quality. I find i get a little bit of slowdown at the highest settings. For S1 players probably best to have it at 47.

I love you.

:banana2

Can you download stuff for the PS3 edition or is the downlaoding stuff only for PC? If it's for PS3, then I might consider getting PES.

I've played this game now and my mind isn't fully changed, I would play it if I had it but I wouldn't buy it because it seems to be lacking something. I don't know what but I just don't want to pay all the money for a game i'm not 100% sure in.

Just installed the mobile version of PES10. It's really awesome and 100 times better than FIFA 09 for me. :)

I come back to planet cricket with a gift that will get all Pes 2010 excited. Lodmixer, just look what this bad boy does to the already superb graphics.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

LoDmixers are excellent. No doubt Juce will also make PES 2010 versions of his superb kit/stadium/bootserver tools as well. :)

I'm a little confused though. I thought the so called 'NG' consoles can now come close to matching the PC's graphics? Obviously that's not the case if we still need LoD mixers to allow our PCs to really do what they're capable of with the game! :p

Last edited:
Finally found out why I've had problems with running the game since the new patch. Firewall had the game queried, 3 hard shut downs I had to do before realising the problem!

Just about to make a compilation of goals from my first ML season.:banana2 I say just, probably won't happen till next weekend now :D

Selection of some of my more enjoyable goals in the Master League.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread