FOOTBALL PES 2010-- Discussion Thread

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Interesting news about Pro Evolution Soccer 11 - according to Pro Evo Web, PES 11 will have unlimited stadiums/league slots - something I've been calling for many years. This is thrown it all up in the air for me - before I heard this announcement, Fifa 11 either on PC or PS3 was a definite - now, I'm not sure. It'll be down to which of the three demos is best...

Evo-Web Forums - View Single Post - PES 2011 Discussion thread

Who knows if it's true or not, but it is a great step forwards for PES if it is.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
just had my first online match, he had all the ball, without a shot on target, I had 30 % possession and the 3 best chances.

I went 2-0 up just on half-time and the connection was mysteriously lost.

ste_mc_efc added 5 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

then I find him as my next opponent and he doesn't even take the game.

I don't get why people don't want to play unless they win. I hate fifa, played maybe 5 games since fifa 2003 was the latest version, yet I played my mates in a tournament. despite expecting to be knocked out in the group stage as I am not a fifa player.

NB: I made the final, where I went ahead 3 times only to lose 4-3 AET. but the point is I played, despite thinking I would be destroyed. Why come online if you only want to play game you will easily win? just play the computer on whatever difficult you can win at.

He rejected again before I got a fresh opponent. His connection was really laggy and gifted him the second goal and arguably the first, but I won 4-2 in what was a good game.

also I am quite drunk, so you have to double how many i scored and half how many I conceded

Last edited:

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anybody want a match with me on PC?

Users who are viewing this thread