FOOTBALL PES 2010-- Discussion Thread

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
People must have got to the end of several ML seasons by now. Is it possible to change clubs at the end of a season (do you get offers from other clubs), or do we have a situation where you could do terribly with Chelsea (for example) and take them down into the 2nd division, yet you carry on with them - 'game over' has been removed from the game, hasn't it?

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors

Selection of some of my more enjoyable goals in the Master League.

Nice, ill upload some of mine soon. I have 25 saved in replays.

People must have got to the end of several ML seasons by now. Is it possible to change clubs at the end of a season (do you get offers from other clubs), or do we have a situation where you could do terribly with Chelsea (for example) and take them down into the 2nd division, yet you carry on with them - 'game over' has been removed from the game, hasn't it?

No its not possible to change clubs, and no you do not get game over. The latter i think is an excellent addition.

Last edited by a moderator:

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Uh-huh, so signing players is really difficult!

Not only signing, its not even easy to ship off your players from your team :facepalm i have listed many on the transfers, but still no response :mad:

Sureshot

Executive member
Mine is up to 2, and it's still a pretty laborious process. It's about my only gripe with the game.

Not had a problem with getting rid of players.

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
my team's position,Custom team,Difficulty -Top player,game time-5min,2nd season

Attachments

• team rank.JPG
    team rank.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 32

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
You guys are lucky tthat you can't get fired, that's the no.1 most annoying thing for me on Fifa is that you can get fired easily!

Sureshot

Executive member
Is anyone else having issues with crashes on the PC version of this? Or know of others who do? I don't go on PESFan, etc, though I do have a registration somewhere.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Nice, ill upload some of mine soon. I have 25 saved in replays.

No its not possible to change clubs, and no you do not get game over. The latter i think is an excellent addition.

Yes, I agree - good riddance to game over. Trouble is, they should've included hiring/firing if they really want to push the ML towards a more realistic football world.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
In BaL, does anyone know what the numbers next to the player's name mean? Next to Leandro Cabrera's name, there's a little blue 3 icon. Sometimes it's different numbers and in different positions. I'd imagine it's something to do with tactics, but I'm not sure what!

whatdothosenumbersmeani.png
[/URL] [/IMG]

Also, how the hell do you shield in PES 10?

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In BaL, does anyone know what the numbers next to the player's name mean? Next to Leandro Cabrera's name, there's a little blue 3 icon. Sometimes it's different numbers and in different positions. I'd imagine it's something to do with tactics, but I'm not sure what!

whatdothosenumbersmeani.png
[/URL] [/IMG]

Also, how the hell do you shield in PES 10?

The team lineups is assited one, is in't it ??

Users who are viewing this thread