Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Progress Update

if they wont release the patch, atleast make a beta server for us PC users, maybe make all the PC ppl use the beta server then NO Pirates. atleast they cant get online At the moment more pirates online then ppl who bought the game lol

we could get more feedback from the betas so when u bring the next game out codies should have less problems with the game

I already paid $65 for ashes then codies want another $65 for 2010 cricket which is just ashes 09 PATCHED, then that game will have faults prob then we in the same boat as this game

so TEST now CODIES give us our PC beta server - Just one PC server not much to ask how many do they have lol

Why should they just give the PC people a server when consoles accounted for 90% of the total sales.

PC users is the reason why companies like Tranmission go out of business. 90% of PC users have illegal downloads.

I strongly believe that game developers should stop making games for PC. There is no return in PC games for the developers. I feel sorry for them all their good work is gone to waste for nothing.

Last edited:
I'd like to see what would have happened if Transmission had made this game a PS3 exclusive release.

The beta server for PC was only being used by about 20 people.

yes because most didnt know about the beta server & its funny how other companys make it alot harder to copy PC games & if u dont have a CD key no online play its transmission own fault for that & most companys make patches to fix things & keep the pirates off for awhile until the pirates make another fix then make another patch etc, its easy to patch PC but its hard to patch PS3 Xbox & wii

btw u can pirate PS3 & Xbox games & wii stop blaming PC for the loss in profit for transmission

get with the times dude

get with the times dude

Getting with the times would be buying a console. PC gaming to be dead in 5 years.

Hmarka added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Also if you think that ps3 games are pirated at the same level as PC games then you are grossly mistaken.

Why would you pirate a PS3 game. PS3 games use Blu-Ray discs. That immediately drives up the cost and drives down the incentive to pirate it. Xbox360 games can be pirated though. However, it does seem as though there are consequences for it now (no XboxLive).

Getting with the times would be buying a console. PC gaming to be dead in 5 years.

Hmarka added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Also if you think that ps3 games are pirated at the same level as PC games then you are grossly mistaken.

LOL PC gaming dead lol heheheh

have u ever owned a gaming machine m8, console gaming dozent compare heheheh

most proper pc games use approx 8 to 12 gig of data Ashes a console game only 2 gig

really PC gaming has never died but consoles have SEGA etc

btw PC on directX11 what are consoles in comparsion directX 8

If PS3 was the main gaming online machine in the world like PC there would be just as much pirates its just that PC so popular, where do u think consoles came from

there is no debate PC will always be better BUT it is more expensive I agree to that

See the average consumer does not care about what you just said. They just want plug and play and want to play on their TVs.

That is why video game companies are spending less and less effort on the PC versions of their games,

btw u can pirate PS3 & Xbox games & wii stop blaming PC for the loss in profit for transmission
get with the times dude

B.S. you can not copy PS3 games. XBox 360 is very hard, have you heard the news that about 1 million people got banned for using pirate discs. Well done Microsoft. Stop the pirates.

Get with the time, maybe you need to get out of your hole a little. You have a cheap ISP and you talk cheap, lol.

Hmarka you make perfect sense, people want more interactive games than just better graphics with PC games. Plug and play is the right word you used. I could not be bothered with playing PC games, even though my PC is capable of playing any new games. Why would I when I have PS3 and Xbox 360?

I got sick of games crashing to the dashboard and viruses and stuff.

Last edited:
don't blame PC games and PC gamers..cozz games made by computer only. gaming company has not loosing profit by PC versions only,,gaming studios spend huge money to convert games in to console versions coz it requires more equipments and technology..how mindstrom studios CR released only in PC
Pirated version released first in Xbox every time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread