Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Progress Update

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I got bored with Xbox 360 version. There were not too many players playing online. You had to wait like 20-30 minutes sometimes to get a game.

P

pcfan123

Well shouldve kept your Ps3 version, never takes more than 5 minutes for a random and at least 10-15 active PC members play on ps3 regularly

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
I got bored with Xbox 360 version. There were not too many players playing online. You had to wait like 20-30 minutes sometimes to get a game.

And fair enough too. What's more, you had all the bugs to contend with. Seems like a reasonable decision to me.

AC09 was such a different game when it was patched. The released version was awful, just awful, and the online component was hampered by the lack of a quitter penalty system. I would have sold mine on ebay too.

It's a shame that one console patch could have made such a huge difference, but with Transmission closing down what can ya do? Wait, play another game, and wait some more for AC10.

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
I think they are still a few players playing it live in UK but in Australia it is almost dead. The time difference is a big problem with UK, to get a decent number of players I have to be up at 2-4am in the morning (I have guilty of doing this far too many times) and the next working day is a real problem.

PS3 was a bit different though, a lot more people are playing for some unknown reasons, I guess all the Xbox 360 users got banned last month from playing!

If I miss it I will get on PS3 again. I am sure to miss it.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I'm hoping a patch gets released for 360 but that will only make things harder :p. I need to get the achievements before then :p

P

pcfan123

Any official update from the Codies?

Desperation-1.png

prince1993

School Cricketer
with this final patch pirated version would work???????????????:(

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
Hmarka, that is really funny.

x Punjabi Killa added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

You got some balls to ask for a patch for pirated version. Just go and spend some money on buying the original disc and do everybody who pay for their games a favour.

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

It is because of dirty scum bags like you that Transmission games is out of business. ******* go buy the game.

P.S: Sorry to mods couldn't stop myself

Users who are viewing this thread