(22/10) 35 Over Final: Dozy Doosras vs The Legendary Samurai Penguins

:spy

Seriously though, I was a bit too busy yesterday, so I wasn't able to sim the game.

Although it was not exactly a talk, but Smurf's got it fulfilled. :p

I hope the Doosras use their Doosras like Murali to defeat the Penguins and send them back to the south pole! :lol:lol:p:p:yes:yes That would certainly teach them that they only are successful because they got their 23 points and not through hard work and dedication. Although I fear with an admin on their team who sims the games my hopes for a Doosra victory may be in vain... :spy:spy

(now I just need 3-4 people to thank this and we have a good replica of Alliance trash talk post.)

I hope the Doosras use their Doosras like Murali to defeat the Penguins and send them back to the south pole! :lol:lol:p:p:yes:yes That would certainly teach them that they only are successful because they got their 23 points and not through hard work and dedication. Although I fear with an admin on their team who sims the games my hopes for a Doosra victory may be in vain... :spy:spy

(now I just need 3-4 people to thank this and we have a good replica of Alliance trash talk post.)

Need to degrade your english as well.

I hope the Doosras use their Doosras like Murali to defeat the Penguins and send them back to the south pole! That would certainly teach them that they only are successful because they got their 23 points and not through hard work and dedication. Although I fear with an admin on their team who sims the games my hopes for a Doosra victory may be in vain...

Spoobir:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread