Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
:spy

Seriously though, I was a bit too busy yesterday, so I wasn't able to sim the game.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Although it was not exactly a talk, but Smurf's got it fulfilled. :p

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I hope the Doosras use their Doosras like Murali to defeat the Penguins and send them back to the south pole! :lol:lol:p:p:yes:yes That would certainly teach them that they only are successful because they got their 23 points and not through hard work and dedication. Although I fear with an admin on their team who sims the games my hopes for a Doosra victory may be in vain... :spy:spy

(now I just need 3-4 people to thank this and we have a good replica of Alliance trash talk post.)

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hope the Doosras use their Doosras like Murali to defeat the Penguins and send them back to the south pole! :lol:lol:p:p:yes:yes That would certainly teach them that they only are successful because they got their 23 points and not through hard work and dedication. Although I fear with an admin on their team who sims the games my hopes for a Doosra victory may be in vain... :spy:spy

(now I just need 3-4 people to thank this and we have a good replica of Alliance trash talk post.)

Need to degrade your english as well.

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
I hope the Doosras use their Doosras like Murali to defeat the Penguins and send them back to the south pole! That would certainly teach them that they only are successful because they got their 23 points and not through hard work and dedication. Although I fear with an admin on their team who sims the games my hopes for a Doosra victory may be in vain...

Spoobir:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread