India tour of Zimbabwe - June 2016

Indian cricketer held for rape in Zimbabwe | Pakistan Today
India Embassy, BCCI active to hide rape by Indian cricketer in Zimbabwe | Pakistan Today
Don't know if it's true or not, but if they're really trying to hide it, the ICC should consider banning the cricketer and the BCCI official who's trying to shrug it under the carpet.

Honestly I am hoping this is a false report. If truth then lets prayer justice is served to the perpetrators and the ones doing the cover up.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you determine 'lesser countries'?
I determine a country lesser then India, Australia, Bangladesh, England, South Africa, West Indies, New Zealand, Pakistan, Sri Lanka when they dont get enough chances then the previous mentioned countries. Zimbabwe hardly play 6-7* matches a year with those countries baring Bangladesh. The new revamped league I read on cricinfo seems good for Zimbabwe, Ireland, Afghanistan, Nepal.

Sran you beauty

Now this is what you call getting smashed @Untouchables666 . Anyways Zimbabwe need to up the ante and put up a decent show next game.

Haven't watched a single ball of the tour courtesy TEN Network as my dad refused to get it activated for a single tour that too against ZIM. Can someone link me to the highlights?

Haven't watched a single ball of the tour courtesy TEN Network as my dad refused to get it activated for a single tour that too against ZIM. Can someone link me to the highlights?

Go to Willow TV channel on Youtube.

Go to Willow TV channel on Youtube.
It says "the video is not available, sorry about that." I guess that's not available in India.

cricketgateway.com ?

I think they are partnered up for this series.

hey @Ali. you live in India right, then watch it on the forever gold DD National

Oh boy! Never thought, but what bout the higblights…?
*Highlights . They can be found on the YouTube. If not, check here. cricket crowd.com

Sran doing everything he can to gift a win to Zim

Users who are viewing this thread