Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

@Llewelynf Could u grace me with images of your SA franchises kits? If uv done them that is, curious to see how close you got them as your Lions one was spot on. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1480690014][/DOUBLEPOST]Good work @Munkeymomo. Top class stuff bud.

@flake They are probably 75% done. I have been struggling to get good enough images for reference but now that the T20 Challenge is in full swing it is getting easier. Not to be arrogant, they are looking pretty damn good.

I am completing them this weekend and will post images. I might even have the dolphins kits up later today or tomorrow.

Sweet bud. Can't wait. Id imagine the Warriors kit would be quite a challenge with that hectic design?

To be honest it's just lines with minimal gradient. The titans kit is the tough one. It has the union buildings with a hexagonal pattern.

how are the international teams coming along?

All done. BBL 7/8 done. Aus Dom 7/7 done.
Keep up the good work man. Have you done the associate nations or is someone else doing them?

Last edited:
I wonder which users teams big ant are going select for the get best?

I wonder which users teams big ant are going select for the get best?
Last time it was the best rated teams, players etc -- so the more you vote for a mod the better chance of getting in the GET BEST option.....however this could land you with stuff that is not the top :) cheaters be cheaters when voting!

Hoping BigAnt has a weighted vote, so that the really best of the best get onto GET BEST ;)

I haven't. I might get to them but my list right now is quite extensive so it is up to time.

Now Ive finished the cc teams Ill have a crack at some. I was gonna look at NZ domestic but if associates would be preferred then Ill have a bash. You can finish whatever god tier kits youre doing now!

:thumbs

Now Ive finished the cc teams Ill have a crack at some. I was gonna look at NZ domestic but if associates would be preferred then Ill have a bash. You can finish whatever god tier kits youre doing now!

:thumbs
I was just curious to see if anyone had done them that's all, do what ever teams you think are important mate

I've fixed the associate players, created some missing ones and started the lineups. I'll upload them when the lineup duplication issues are sorted.

The graphical side is well beyond my capability though so if someone wants to take that on they're more then welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread