Don Bradman Cricket 17 First Impressions Thread

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Agreed .

I have not seen one guy , being completely happy about the game in its current broken form on this forum , it is just the way the messages gets conveyed that puts people off .

You can believe me , when all the stupid/funny/infuriating stuff happens whilst I`m playing the game , you can bet your house I`m swearing at Ross to the point that my wife has to calm me down , but on here we have to keep it Civil for the sake of fixing this game.

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yet to play all aspects of game so far gonna finish the test I'm playing then I'll review it properly few ups and downs can't buy a wicket at test level against India kohli is ripping me a new one

Attachments

• IMG_4468.JPG
    IMG_4468.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 204

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Yet to play all aspects of game so far gonna finish the test I'm playing then I'll review it properly few ups and downs can't buy a wicket at test level against India kohli is ripping me a new one
Thought I did well to get one of the openers so quick but it fell apart :mad:mad

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Anyone got any tips to get kohli out? :facepalm

Reactions: DAP

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Anyone got any tips to get kohli out? :facepalm

Try come around the wicket with a righty and bowl away singers outside off with no mid on and a couple slips and a third man, no one between cover and point. Been successful for me...

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Try come around the wicket with a righty and bowl away singers outside off with no mid on and a couple slips and a third man, no one between cover and point. Been successful for me...
Nice one I'll give it a whirl

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Got ya

Attachments

• IMG_4479.JPG
    IMG_4479.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 226

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
My word Kohli's changed since the last time I saw him!

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
My word Kohli's changed since the last time I saw him!
Haha this was a separate match I was trophy hunting in that game I saved it on India 250/2 kohli still in can't get him out driving me mad

D

Deleted member 46200

Agreed .

I have not seen one guy , being completely happy about the game in its current broken form on this forum , it is just the way the messages gets conveyed that puts people off .

You can believe me , when all the stupid/funny/infuriating stuff happens whilst I`m playing the game , you can bet your house I`m swearing at Ross to the point that my wife has to calm me down , but on here we have to keep it Civil for the sake of fixing this game.

And women!!! (unless your being hipster niche).

Users who are viewing this thread