Gameplay Videos/Live Streams

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As expected BA has fixed the core issues in batting. @grkrama can you please show us the camera improvements in your next video.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Based on what I am reading here 2 gameplay issues I would now like fixing are the default fields and AI scoring rates in longer formats of game..

The 2nd appears to have already been significantly improved especially the leaves and blocks in FC/Tests.

The field settings, changes and bowling changes all still need improvement however.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The 2nd appears to have already been significantly improved especially the leaves and blocks in FC/Tests.

The field settings, changes and bowling changes all still need improvement however.

I haven't seen/read these posts showing this but that's great news

Wealey

ICC Board Member
:eek:...Weally? @wealey88 ? ... Or not weally?

Had the pleasure of them leaving the ball just outside off stump making me think it was going to clip it. Conservative batsmen are in no hurrry at all!!

IMG_4974.JPG

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
That is a marvelously realistic scorecard. I wonder if BA can put all this goodness in one patch for consoles.[DOUBLEPOST=1484568773][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I will love to see a wagon wheel from PC version.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
That is a marvelously realistic scorecard. I wonder if BA can put all this goodness in one patch for consoles.[DOUBLEPOST=1484568773][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I will love to see a wagon wheel from PC version.

I'll grab you one later tonight.

1 dismissal batsmen left it for 4 balls outside off. I changed angle of run up. He prodded and nicked it!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
D

Deleted member 46200

Wow! This looks so much better....I only wonder why Bigant do not take that extra month to polish off games before releasing them. But the game looks in far better shape :)
Well check you and your big bad positive self, hope you're all good.

Yes, marked improvement and polished is it a publishing pressure issue? Gradually getting there.

Users who are viewing this thread