Gameplay Videos/Live Streams

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'll grab you one later tonight.

1 dismissal batsmen left it for 4 balls outside off. I changed angle of run up. He prodded and nicked it!

When you post the wagon wheel, pls do so for a single batsman so that the right & left hander wagon wheels are not super-imposed over each other.

Also, regarding the realistic run rates, can you also check that this doesn't impact the shorter formats. I would hate balanced or conservative batsmen block their way in odis & T20s.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
IMG_4984.JPG
IMG_4985.JPG
Amla knows where his off peg is!!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
IMG_4990.JPG
IMG_4988.JPG
IMG_4989.JPG
IMG_4987.JPG
Game is playing perfectly for me. So many fantastic dismissals and a real game of cat and mouse. End of Day 2 and a late collapse has put Australia in charge. I'm bowling for both teams by the way just to see how it plays out. Lyon became more effective as the day went on and got a nick to slips and bowled de kock around his legs.

Duminy nicked off after slow rebuilding partnership of 90 odd with Amla. With the later following his captain du plessis back to the hutch in consecutive overs which started the collapse. They left the ball so well then both got dragged into playing away swingers!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
View attachment 180142 View attachment 180140 View attachment 180141 View attachment 180143 Game is playing perfectly for me. So many fantastic dismissals and a real game of cat and mouse. End of Day 2 and a late collapse has put Australia in charge. I'm bowling for both teams by the way just to see how it plays out. Lyon became more effective as the day went on and got a nick to slips and bowled de kock around his legs.

Duminy nicked off after slow rebuilding partnership of 90 odd with Amla. With the later following his captain du plessis back to the hutch in consecutive overs which started the collapse. They left the ball so well then both got dragged into playing away swingers!

See a big gap in the wagon wheel on the off side. Did you not drive through the off side much and relied more on cuts & square drives? Also curious to know the difficulty level you batted on.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
It's the AI batting mate.

And just to end your worries, you can drive the ball through any area on the offside now. Drive through point if your skilled enough ;)

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's the AI batting mate.

And just to end your worries, you can drive the ball through any area on the offside now. Drive through point if your skilled enough ;)

Any bat pad dismissals for spinners?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Shame, hope this can be fixed else close in fielders for spinners just comestic

Unfortunately they serve the purpose of a "meat shield". If you place close-in fielders strategically (Short Leg, Leg slip, 8th slip IIRC etc.) they stop well timed shots as well. If they could somehow evade the ball against forceful or timed shots and occasionally snaffled edges & mishits, it would be a major improvement. But I would still have it as a lower priority for the time being.

atimlin

Club Cricketer
PC batting looks much improved. Hopefully these changes make their way to the consoles asap

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is a live stream going on

Users who are viewing this thread