Gameplay Videos/Live Streams

D

Dutch

Otherwise how on earth you got the game early?
Because contrary to what some people think, BA Studios are a hard-working and passionate bunch of guys and gals that want to produce THE GAME that all fans yearn for: and they are fans and want to engage with the community to iron things out an add those things that the community wants: they ask a number of people who are willing to put some hours into testing things and giving feedback. This wont stop either once the game is released on Steam and hopefully they will get feedback from lots of players out there to tweak things further.....

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Dutch were you offended about my question? You did thank my post, but I was really confused about why you couldn't go into details. Anyways, I believe it'll be as good as your review :)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Can anyone give me a rundown on how to record and post videos on here from xbox1 please
Start the game you want to record from. Double-tap the Xbox button on your controller, select Snap an app, and then select Game DVR. Select one of the following options: 1) End clip now: Create a video of your gameplay. You can capture the previous: 30 seconds, 45 seconds, 1 minute, 3 minutes or 5 minutes. 2) Start new clip : allows you to record a maximum of five minutes of gameplay. Select "Start recording" . When you're done, select "End recording".

Zaneo

Club Captain
Start the game you want to record from. Double-tap the Xbox button on your controller, select Snap an app, and then select Game DVR. Select one of the following options: 1) End clip now: Create a video of your gameplay. You can capture the previous: 30 seconds, 45 seconds, 1 minute, 3 minutes or 5 minutes. 2) Start new clip : allows you to record a maximum of five minutes of gameplay. Select "Start recording" . When you're done, select "End recording".
Thanks heaps for that!! Then does it give you options on how to upload and to post here looks like everyone uploads to YouTube then onto here?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Thanks heaps for that!! Then does it give you options on how to upload and to post here looks like everyone uploads to YouTube then onto here?
Upload to YouTube and then share it here.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

yeah, this site doesn't host the video itself but if you load it on youtube or vimeo etc. you can then embed it here.

grkrama

National Board President
DBC 17 PC batting vid: [Diff medium, IND vs ENG t20] [ pardon for the video quality, think i messed up on the encoder settings, the actual game looks crisp]

Had this amazing chase in a IND vs ENG t20, on a crumbly soft pristine pitch after restricting ENG for 149, started the chase, had to watch out cause these crumbling pitches can be tricky more so if they are cracked but this one being in pristine condition was ok to bat on, if you play watchfully, rahane and rohit started confidently just when thinks were looking good, Jordan came into the attack and got Rohit to inside edge one to his pad and then to his stumps and kohli walked in, started cautiously but again jordan struck in his next over getting kohli an outside this time, raina came in and with rahane stitched a cautious partnership, though rahanae had luck in his favour with umpire over turning an appeal when he was LBW, having no DRS for the match really makes it fun and once more just when things were being set up for a push, rahanae made a bad call and got raina run out, Dhoni walked in and straight away started dead batting the match to the death overs as runrate climbed rahanae looking to get a move on perished going for a drive inside edging to the stumps, young Pandya walked and immediately started hitting the ball hard and he up the ante a bit, with a couple of boundaries and MSD who had so far plodded to 4 of 11 got going in the 17 th over, once again the game turned tables when moeen ali came in the 18th over and removed both pandya by a doosra stumping and then got jadeja to edge, and the game moved to MSD zone, 29 of 12, and Eng bought their best man Jordan for the penultimate over, but Dhoni showed once again why he is reputed for this bashing jordan for 4 6 4 in the first three balls, but jordan came back in the over by bowling full on the offside and mixing it up, not giving a run, however MSD and Ashwin stole a single in the last ball. even though it was a by afterbeing hit to the body trying to scoop, and the game boiled down to last over 14 of 6, could be anybody's game, stoke was given the final over, and he started it of with a dot, fooling MSD with a slow short one on the offstump that didnt cliimb, 14 of 5 to win, dhoni bashed the next one over for 4 and then stokes bowled the next one predictably short and wide and MSD launched in to it with every thing depositing over the stands. 4 of 3 to win with MSD roaring, game over NO, stokes stuck the next ball as MSD going for the finish misplace the ball straight to deep point, 4 of 2 BK walked a thin figure with a match in his hands, stokes erred next ball by bowling a half volley as BK delightfully chipped it over for 4 and India had coasted to victory.

20170115182711_1.jpg

20170115182722_1.jpg

20170115182725_1.jpg

20170115182729_1.jpg

20170115182732_1.jpg

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
DBC 17 PC batting vid: [Diff medium, IND vs ENG t20] [ pardon for the video quality, think i messed up on the encoder settings, the actual game looks crisp]

Some differences that I immediately noticed compared to Console version:

1. The running camera is exactly what I was looking for. It was my choice in DBC 14 and I am happy that it has been re-introduced in 17
2. Cover-drives and glances look glorious.
3. Stroke variation seems much better - with cover-drives traveling at slightly different angles. Even the pull shots seem to have better variation. Best shot was the sweep to fine-leg off the spinner. Loved that shot.

There are still some issues that I see here especially with fields being set. AI had 2 slips in the final over when the opposite team needed 14 runs. I am hoping this improves in future patches.

This is a wonderful base for the PC version. Assuming the field-editor bug is resolved, PC gamers are going to have a lot of fun time playing this in the current state. Some questions for @grkrama if you can answer them:

1. Is the field not getting set properly fixed on PC already?
2. If you don't mind me asking, what are your PC specs? The game looks a little stuttery at times compared to my experience on PS4. This is especially noticeable when the bowler is running in to bowl. This is one of my primary concerns - regarding optimisation for PC having played the last demo on my PC and also knowing the memory / random lag issues on Consoles.
3. Is there any change in the front-foot square-cut shot animation or it is still the same weird looking one?

varunschuey

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Wow! This looks so much better....I only wonder why Bigant do not take that extra month to polish off games before releasing them. But the game looks in far better shape :)

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360

Promising footage,

- looks like batting has been opened up.
- Ai takes the bails off much quicker for run outs.
- Ai still only playing 2 outside the circle all game.
- can you cut off spiners yet?
- Square drive!

grkrama

National Board President
1. Is the field not getting set properly fixed on PC already?
2. If you don't mind me asking, what are your PC specs? The game looks a little stuttery at times compared to my experience on PS4. This is especially noticeable when the bowler is running in to bowl. This is one of my primary concerns - regarding optimisation for PC having played the last demo on my PC and also knowing the memory / random lag issues on Consoles.
3. Is there any change in the front-foot square-cut shot animation or it is still the same weird looking one?

1.AI field setting will need some polish, in limited overs attacking fields for death overs should be fixed like in 14, , im sure ba will address it,
2 mine are a bit old xeon 1220 equivalent of i5 2nd gen, 7790 2gb card 8gb ram, but the stutter in the video and blockiness mainly due to the recorder and encoder im using think its better in second half of vid after changing recorder settings, the original files size was around 9 gb, as i had to use obs instead of raptr for recording which also i think i didnt setup properly, add you tube processing on top of that the result is that vid :D.
3. you play front foot square drive for full ones and ffcut for short ones looks good for me. not the one foot cut shot.

- can you cut off spiners yet?
yup.

Users who are viewing this thread