Round 1 | Sky Hawks vs Xtremely Xplicit at Newlands Cricket Stadium, Cape Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Hawks are looking better with their batsmen also performing and finding another bowler to rely upon.

Brilliant performance. I should have played a quite bit faster but happy to contribute 29 runs at run a ball. The Hawks are flying high and how awesome it is.

See guys? Look XX might have just basically bugged us and tried to lower our confidence. But do you see how we played today? See, that's how we prove them of the field. We have played three matches and won all three from the previous tournament's that got scrapped. :lol We got this boys. Felix and Rafay bowled very well. Let's keep this going! And shut up the haters!![DOUBLEPOST=1493691087][/DOUBLEPOST]
Guess we've won the banter war Caroline 1-0 Shitehawks! See you all soon.
If you'll play, that is.

The top order failure cost us the game. I take all the blame!

See guys? Look XX might have just basically bugged us and tried to lower our confidence. But do you see how we played today? See, that's how we prove them of the field. We have played three matches and won all three from the previous tournament's that got scrapped. :lol We got this boys. Felix and Rafay bowled very well. Let's keep this going! And shut up the haters!![DOUBLEPOST=1493691087][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you'll play, that is.
Yeah, there is that little chestnut...!

We came back well after top order failure but fell short. Good match. Good batting by shakti and nisar. Good all round performance by Ryan. This is still the first match. We still have good amount of matches to play. SO, don't get tensed guys.
Are you selling your stake in Xtremely Xplicut? I know Barry Allen @zwarrior will be interested :p
Nope. ;p

Even their player knows Xtremely Xplicit is bad money
On the contrary, he is acknowledging the fact that the value of XX cannot be measured by money. It's priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread