Game Version Number: Patch 4
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: n/a
Teams used: n/a
Ground: n/a
Over Count:
NA
Issue : Game keeps crashing to blue error screen
Bug description (detail): Just removed all saved data and installed patch 4 and then spent ages individually adding all teams and logos as suggested by someone on here to get most up to date squads etc. Started a new career and when simulating on main screen to get to the first match it kept crashing to blue error screen, happened twice before finally managed to get it to first match without crashing. Played 2 matches then when on main menu crashed again. Turned it off as fed up with the constant crashing. Never had this before patch 4.

cricfan90

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version Number: v 0.1.0.1.0986 (patch 4)
Game Mode: Training
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Broadcast camera not available for batting in training mode
Bug description (detail): Broadcast cameras 1 & 2 are not available for batting in training. The same cameras are available in the running camera but not in the Batting camera section.[DOUBLEPOST=1495807854][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: Xbox One
Game Version Number: v 0.1.0.1.0986 (patch 4)
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Five Overs
Teams used: India v Australia
Ground: Adelaide Oval
Over Count: 1st over
Issue (one line description): End of over statistics does not display final delivery
Bug description (detail): After the end of the over, the ball by ball statistics does not display the final delivery

Attachments

• Broadcast Camera Training.png
    Broadcast Camera Training.png
    272.5 KB · Views: 230
  • End of over statistics.png
    End of over statistics.png
    376.7 KB · Views: 205

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Platform: Xbox one
Match Type: T20
Teams used: n/a
Ground: n/a
Over Count:
NA
Issue : bat pad issue
Bug description (detail): i have had this issue 5-6 times while batting against fast bowers. The ball takes an inside edge and hits the pads and lobs in air very unrealisticly. See video for reference. Sorry for bad video quality

Last edited:

ROlson

Club Captain
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Playing on PS4....

Since the update, every time I return to (load) my career my player is benched for the first game even though in the headlines it says I was picked and shows me in the batting order.

Correction/Update: Actually, I get moved to 12th man. I have now started up the career 6 different times and it has happened every single time. Each time I played, I did play a different amount of matches as well.

Last edited:

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: PS4
Game Version:
Patch 4
Game Mode: custom 4 team league
Match Type: custom ODI
Teams used:custom teams
Issue (one line description): 12th man being awarded stats in stats in competition mode
Bug Description:in competition mode when going on to stats screen 12Th man awarded as playing game

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform : PS4
Version : v0.1.0.1.0898
Game mode: Tour
Teams used: England vs India
Ground: Created
Over count : NA
Issue: Improper caught in slips ( Don't know what title to give for this)
Bug description: The following video shows how clear batting was animated as edge and caught at slips. Please see the video till the end it took me a while to get the exact point of contact between bat and ball

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Platform: Xbox one
Game Version Number: V0.1.0.1.0990 (Patch 4)
Game Mode: Career-star player
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: Llewelynf's India and NZ
Ground: India
Over Count: First
Issue :
Wrong details of the over appear at the first ball.
Bug description (detail): First ball in an ODI for star player but wrong details appear on the screen as if 5 balls have been bowled already.
IMG_5dcd9ac0-6c63-4766-abf3-81d8089e6005.png IMG_5dcd9ac0-6c63-4766-abf3-81d8089e6005.png

Last edited:

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
20170528_003716.jpg
This should have been given out. Said impact outside off but it wasn't. First time I've seen this since DB14.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Platform: PS4
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Not acamedy
Ground: Bendigo
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Career Mode Stats Issue
Bug description (detail): The stats still aren't accurate I have made one 50 and it says I have made two

realgujju

School Cricketer
Platform: PS4 Slim
Match Type: 4 Day
Teams used: Regional
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA

Issue : upper half screen goes blurry.
Bug description (detail): The upper half screen goes blurry. I have to save game and resume but this trick does not work all the time. The same issue was also noticed in patch 3 but blur ration was 20-30% but after installing patch 4, it is almost 50%

Attachments

• 2017-05-28_11-06-40-229.jpg
    2017-05-28_11-06-40-229.jpg
    862.6 KB · Views: 119

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Version : v0.1.0.1.0987 (Patch 4 in North America)
Game mode: Casual
Teams used: N/A (happens with all the teams)
Ground: Out of the box (Sussex Oval, Lancashire etc.)
Over count : N/A
Issue: Ball passing through the middle of the bat
Bug description: Since Patch 4 I've seen numerous instances where the ball passes right through the middle of the bat for the batsman to be either bowled or caught by the keeper or slips. The feedback generally says 'Good' or 'Ideal' for Timing, Shot Type etc. but in replays you see the ball pass right through the middle of the bat. This happens multiple times in an innings and generally leads to 1-2 dismissals in an innings. It is really taking away from gameplay as some of the shots and dismissals seem random since it seems you will end up getting dismissed no matter what as the ball will simply pass through the bat even though the feedback and the visual evidence state otherwise.

Last edited:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Game mode: N/A
Issue: The Gameplay Modifier slider settings not getting reset to default values
Bug description: I tried playing around with the Gameplay Modifier slider settings and after a while wanted to revert to the default out of the box settings but wasn't able to do so. I tried pressing 'Square' and 'Triangle' on PS4 as was suggested on the screen but it didn't do anything and the values were not reset.

Last edited:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Game mode: N/A
Issue: The partnership stats are incorrect as they don't factor in the extras
Bug description: The partnership stats are displayed incorrectly for a match or innings as they don't include the extras. At the moment they only factor the runs scored off the bat which is wrong way to display partnerships. The FOW (Fall Of Wickets) stat does it correctly and maybe the same logic should be used for calculating and displaying the partnership graphic.

Last edited:

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
In career BBI and BBM are not always working. I've had 6/30 in one innings and a 8/88 in match but in stats it says BBI and BBM as 4/24.

villafan001

Club Captain
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version Number: v 0.1.0.1.0986
Match Type: Test
Teams used: India v England (downloaded best)

Ground: Delhi
Over Count: all
Issue (one line description): short/good length deliveries not carrying through to keeper
Bug description (detail): When facing, "orange"/"blue" balls that I leave just about carry through to the wicket keeper on the full, but "red" or "green" deliveries fail to bounce very high at all, and bounce two/three times before reaching the wicket keeper.

Users who are viewing this thread