passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Platform : PS4
Version : Patch 4 (Aus(
Game mode: Career
Teams used: Yorkshire
Ground: N/A
Over count : N/A
Issue: Every time I go back into my career mode I don't get selected for the next match
Bug description: As per issue ^. When I go back into my career mode after exiting, it says I haven't been selected. It's happened 3 times now and every time it's happened it was when I went back into my career mode

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Version : Patch 4 (Aus(
Game mode: Career
Teams used: Yorkshire
Ground:
N/A
Issue: Every time I go back into my career mode I don't get selected for the next match
Bug description: As per issue ^. When I go back into my career mode after exiting, it says I haven't been selected. It's happened 3 times now and every time it's happened it was when I went back into my career mode

IMO, this is an issue with Dynamic line ups. Similarly, for me on XboxOne - I played a Star player's career and noticed that the openers were being shuffled even after they had scored half centuries in previous matches. Whereas I was retained in the team despite scoring only 20s or 30s. I noticed this in Test Matches and ODIs and T20s. This could be due to injuries, but there's no way to know and looks like a bug in the dynamic line up settings.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Version : v0.1.0.1.0897 (Patch 4)
Game mode: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Issue: The Total Innings on the "My Statistics Page , now shows a Zero
Bug description: As stated above , this causes the Average to now be in the Thousands.

20170527_002626.jpg

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Game mode: Tour
Teams used: Custom teams - 1980/81 England touring Australia, host team 1980/81 Australia, 1980/81 West Indies also in custom tri-series tournament
Issue: No way to call up tour statistics
Bug description:
Per the attached video, in the tour screen there is no button to call up the tour statistics, it just says "press". I've tried all other buttons except those already assigned but nothing comes up.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game mode: Tour
Teams used: Custom teams - 1980/81 England touring Australia, host team 1980/81 Australia, 1980/81 West Indies also in custom tri-series tournament
Issue: No way to call up tour statistics
Bug description: Per the attached video, in the tour screen there is no button to call up the tour statistics, it just says "press". I've tried all other buttons except those already assigned but nothing comes up.
It's the touch pad button.

This:
dualshock-4-touchpad.jpg

azkhan

Associate Captain
Version : v1.04 (Patch 4)
Game mode: Cricket Academy
Ground:
N/A
Issue: Problem downloading teams from the Academy, crashes to blue screen
Bug description:

I have been having problems with trying to download some teams from the academy. The issue is when i start downloading the team before it finishes it crashes to the blue screen, error code CE-34878-0, I have sent the report to Sony. I had issues with downloading some teams from Fissionmailed but was able to get them from another user. At the moment for some reason I cannot download Australia! I tried downloading from Llewelynf but it crashes, tried using Caspers but again it crashes. I tried other users but they have all failed?? The thing is I have been able to download other teams from these users without any issues and some with the issues i am writing about now. It does look like there is an issue with academy as I have read other users having problems like me.

Please can you have a look into this and hopefully find a solution:thumbs

Last edited by a moderator:

Sahil180

Club Captain
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version Number: v 0.1.0.1.0986 (patch 4)
Game Mode: causal, competition, tour
Match Type: odi, t20, five 5, and all the one's that involve super over if tied
Teams used: any
Ground: any
Over Count: in the super over after the game is tied
Issue (one line description): not able to change batting lineup for the super over
Bug description (detail): not able to change batting lineup for the super over, even after swapping the players in the line-up, the openers still walkout in the order they were chosen before the match, which sometime gets a little frustrating. Hopefully this gets fixed. Great game

RedElsie

Associate Cricketer
Platform: PS4
Game Version Number: Patch 4
Game Mode: Career
Match Type:
n/a
Teams used: n/a
Ground: n/a
Over Count:
NA
Issue : Game keeps crashing to blue error screen
Bug description (detail): Just removed all saved data and installed patch 4 and then spent ages individually adding all teams and logos as suggested by someone on here to get most up to date squads etc. Started a new career and when simulating on main screen to get to the first match it kept crashing to blue error screen, happened twice before finally managed to get it to first match without crashing. Played 2 matches then when on main menu crashed again. Turned it off as fed up with the constant crashing. Never had this before patch 4.

Can you please link the list of teams/logos that was suggested?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Version : v0.1.0.1.0987 (Patch 4 in North America)
Game mode: Career Mode
Issue: Incorrect Stats - Highest Score
Bug description: I started a career mode earlier today post Patch 4 and played my first career game. I scored 20 runs in one innings and the stats show my Highest score (Top Score) as 19! See pic below...

Stats Error.jpg

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Version : v0.1.0.1.0987 (Patch 4 in North America)
Game mode: Career Mode
Issue: Incorrect Stats calculated and displayed
Bug description: The stats for my career player (batsman) are shown incorrectly when he walks in to bat. My career player has played 4 matches with 2 not outs and scored 156 runs. The average displayed on the screen shows the average as 26 whereas the correct average should be 78. I started my career after applying the latest patch (Patch 4) so the issue can't be related to continuation of existing career.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Platform
: PS4
Game Mode: NA
Match Type: NA
Teams used: any
Ground: any
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): User statistics in GENERAL gone wrong
Bug description (detail): Please see below the screenshot (stats wrong.zip) for same as in general setting => statistics all gone to wrong showing average as equal to runs scored and same happened in bowling stats as well

Platform
: PS4
Game Mode: Career/COpetition/Any
Match Type:
Test/T20/ODI
Teams used: any (Specifically Pak vs NZ test game)
Ground: Sharjah and Sydney
Issue (one line description): Batsman most of time stand on stumps after spinner delivered his ball
Bug description (detail): Please see below the screenshot (stump standing.zip & stump crossing.zip), i was playing test match bw pak and nzl in career after patch4 and most of time after spin bowler ball being delivered, batsman stand on stumps. Same i noticed in T20 match played in sydney between Peshawer zalmi and Cape cobras. Also it pass through in the stumps see vdo for same

Match Type:
Any
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description): Assigned objective are irrespective of career progress & whats the logic in terms of CXP with objectives
Bug description (detail): Please see attachment (useless objective.zip), how objective being assigned or given in career like i just started career and got objective of 60 wickets where my skill level is hardly take 1 wicket in 2-3 games or objective assigned 700 runs when i make 20-30 run at club level. As far as i know in start objective given like to motivate the user to continue play game or enjoy the game by such small acheivable objective instaed giving such objective which looks completely useless at very 1st level or club level game. It should be like take "3 wicket in one game" instead take 60 or sometime 200 wckts or "hit 2 consecutive 4s" instead make 15 4s at initial stages.
I dont know what BA thinking of setting such objectives or it look that make database of few objective and that assigned randomly irrespective of career player level i.e. 0% AI while assigning objective.
Another example of my career player shoaib malik at 95 skill level i.e. 3-4th year and objective assigned as bowl 30 dot balls :D

Secondly whats the reation of CXP with objective like bowling 17 maidien overs just for 700 CXP in club level career player.

Attachments

• stats wrong.zip
    932.5 KB · Views: 166
  • stumps standing.zip
    59.2 MB · Views: 177
  • Stumps crossing.zip
    11.9 MB · Views: 142
  • useless objectives.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 152

sweet magee

County Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test
Teams used: WSC International X1 v West Indies X1 83/84 from Academy
Ground: Trinidad
Over Count: n/k
Issue (one line description): Play ending for the day with a ball still to bowl.
Bug description (detail): After five balls of an over the players left the field - close of play on day one. The same bowler then resumed in the morning, bowling one ball to finish the over. The ball by ball info for the over (ie the five balls previously bowled) was still there when play resumed.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Version : Patch 4
Game mode: Casual
Teams used: Fissionmailed NZ
Issue: Everything is censored
Bug description: I was halfway through a test match when I reconnected my PS4 to the internet. I came back to the game and everything has been censored. Every player and team.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0898
Match Type: ClubT20
Teams used: Redcar / Durham
Ground: Redcar Fields
Over Count: 0.0
Issue (one line description): Incorrect teams in league
Bug description (detail): I've started a career (Post Patch 4) with Redcar under the county umbrella of Durham. I selected five genuine local opposition from the area but have got Lancashire's Blackburn and Yorkshire's Keighley among other oddities in my league. I have two other careers going that I started some time ago where I had the same thing in Yorkshire in a male career but also in Yorkshire my female career did have the correct teams. Many thanks.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0898
Match Type: ClubT20
Teams used: Leeds
Ground: Various
Over Count: Various
Issue (one line description): Team selection
Bug description (detail): Went into my career that I started pre Patch 4. I'm captain at ClubT20 level. I was asked to select my line-up which was fortunate because I wasn't in the team. Somebody else was captain. Now some people might not consider this a bug, that maybe I was dropped but i've read about other people having problems always being 12th man when they rejoin their career. If I wasn't captain maybe I would have been 12th man.

Users who are viewing this thread