India tour of South Africa

SA have said they want to play.
A decision has been made by the officials, and a press release is incoming.

Also it appears the instruction to Indian bowlers were to bowl short.

What exactly is wrong with that? They were bowling bouncers to our tail enders and none of them complained about that.

Another sick and demented human? Shouldnt even label a human after making that statement.

Yes, I am a monster!

The match will continue tomorrow, confirmed by Cricinfo

Went to the ground today. Unbelievable that they're continuing

When we play at home and win - "Home Bullies."

When we dominate three days overseas, the home team agrees to continue - "They have match officials under their control."They can do anything to win."

Hypocrisy at its best. I'm more excited of the IPL Auction which is about 8 hours away! A jam packed Saturday tomorrow.

Another sad day in the Indian controlled cricketing world. The match continues tomorrow as confirmed by the ICC.

Didnt had much respect for Indian players or administrators and after reading 99% of the posts on this thread I can safely say I have zero respect for the Indian community members on this board.

Among all the posts though there were maybe one or two guys agreein the match should be cancelled, hats of to you!

I sincerely hope and prayer that no player recieves any serious injury tommorow, thats players from both India and South Africa.

Another sad day in the Indian controlled cricketing world. The match continues tomorrow as confirmed by the ICC.

Didnt had much respect for Indian players or administrators and after reading 99% of the posts on this thread I can safely say I have zero respect for the Indian community members on this board.

Among all the posts though there were maybe one or two guys agreein the match should be cancelled, hats of to you!

I sincerely hope and prayer that no player recieves any serious injury tommorow, thats players from both India and South Africa.
Thank you, we Indian community on this board tried really hard. Our efforts paid the reap. Glad you have zero respect. The feeling is mutually. Anything else we can do to serve you better?

Back on the pitch thing, South Africa in order to get back at us for the debacle pitch we gave them, dug themselves their own grave. I am pretty sure they did not expect our bowlers to get the job done. If you give us a seaming track our batsman might fail but our bowlers will deliver, they crave on this opportunity. But remember when you will get a spinning track you will fail. Well played Rahane, Kohli, Bhuvi and Shami. Go win this tomorrow. People already have an excuse ready to blame you even for a win. Love when Indian team actually shuts down mouths especially for people whom Indian community too have zero respect for.

Thank you, we Indian community on this board tried really hard. Our efforts paid the reap. Glad you have zero respect. The feeling is mutually. Anything else we can do to serve you better?

Back on the pitch thing, South Africa in order to get back at us for the debacle pitch we gave them, dug themselves their own grave. I am pretty sure they did not expect our bowlers to get the job done. If you give us a seaming track our batsman might fail but our bowlers will deliver, they crave on this opportunity. But remember when you will get a spinning track you will fail. Well played Rahane, Kohli, Bhuvi and Shami. Go win this tomorrow. People already have an excuse ready to blame you even for a win. Love when Indian team actually shuts down mouths especially for people whom Indian community too have zero respect for.

At what cost that win comes though? Just a reminder yall already loss the series 2 games back.

At what cost that win comes though? Just a reminder yall already loss the series 2 games back.
Not our problem. If this was in India a different story. We did not tell them to build a pitch like this. I just watched the match highlights and we took some nasty blows and yet batted well. Now when it comes to SAF they are known to be gentlemen and they did prove so. No matter who won or lost the series, this match is bloody on!

Not our problem. If this was in India a different story. We did not tell them to build a pitch like this. I just watched the match highlights and we took some nasty blows and yet batted well. Now when it comes to SAF they are known to be gentlemen and they did prove so. No matter who won or lost the series, this match is bloody on!

Yeah, if this was in India this would be breaking news everywhere, but here they made a pitch with "pace and bounce" and don't have the stomach for a fight??? What happened to their claim of settling a score with us of "3-0" all of a sudden?[DOUBLEPOST=1517008335][/DOUBLEPOST]

This would be an Indian win on the toughest pitch in this series so far.

Yeah, if this was in India this would be breaking news everywhere, but here they made a pitch with "pace and bounce" and don't have the stomach for a fight??? What happened to their claim of settling a score with us of "3-0" all of a sudden?[DOUBLEPOST=1517008335][/DOUBLEPOST]

Uneven bounce son, thats the main issue

If we can win this, this will set an example for what is to follow with Eng and Aus. Who cares about the series trophy that'll go to SA, what's important for us is to prove we can play on any pitch and win going forward.

Nothing to be proud of winning on a non-cricketing strip, worse than being label as flat track bully!

Uneven bounce son, thats the main issue

I'm pretty sure if SA won the toss and we were in this position right now, they would not be complaining and there would be no talk about the pitch being dangerous and acting like you got your head taken off by a bouncer from a short of a length delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread